Just moved into our new house and tried it out!

lakillian

Dec 29, 2006
Winfield, WV
Detector(s) used
Exp II, Prism V, Ace 250
The house was built in 1910. Today was the first time I have been able to get out. I found 2 nickles and 5 pennies or so. None older than 1968. I also found a Junior G-Man star badge and a piece of something maybe jewelry that has a green stone in it. It isn't emerald, but I don't know what it is.

It was a pretty good haul but I was hoping to pull up a silver. I still have lots more to cover though so I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Lori

Upvote 0

camperlee

Jan 8, 2008
belding, Michigan
Detector(s) used
whites XLT Garrett GTI 2500 Garrett ACE 250
congrats on the nice finds and keep looking a house that old there must be silver there good luck and HH

OP
OP
lakillian

lakillian

Dec 29, 2006
Winfield, WV
Detector(s) used
Exp II, Prism V, Ace 250
Digginman said:
Congrats, money is good.

Where the heck is Gallipolis Ferry?

DM

It is on the Ohio River, in the western part of WV, in Mason County! But I don't live there anymore. I live in Letart now.

~Audiz~

Nov 9, 2008
Rochester, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250...Garrett Pro-pointer... "The secret of vast riches begins with a single penny"
lakillian said:
The house was built in 1910. Today was the first time I have been able to get out. I found 2 nickles and 5 pennies or so. None older than 1968. I also found a Junior G-Man star badge and a piece of something maybe jewelry that has a green stone in it. It isn't emerald, but I don't know what it is.

It was a pretty good haul but I was hoping to pull up a silver. I still have lots more to cover though so I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Lori

Keep at it, you should come across something. Our house was built in the early 20's and the land used to be a apple orchard (even though we are in the city, our yard is pretty big), I'm hoping there will be something. Keep on hunting :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread