Just one Indian but she is pretty.

Jim C.

Jun 23, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer (is there another brand)

Attachments

• 0720081.jpg
    0720081.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 128

Slipperyjack47

Apr 5, 2008
Solon Springs Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Procoil and SEF coils Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Nice Indian Jim! Good detail on him, the liberty is still very visible should grade high! I got out today with that ol Explorer and banged a ton of clad,2 rings, and 8 wheaties plus the oldest key I have ever seen. I think I am getting the feel of this beast a bit. Hunted with a buddy who was swinging a Whites MXT and he tried to check my signals before I dug them and half the time he could not even tell there was coin present. Going to start back on some of the old home sites soon and maybe I can get me some of those sweet indians if ya have left any for me:D

HH
Slipperyjack47

OP
OP
Jim C.

Jim C.

Jun 23, 2007
Detector(s) used
Thats great Jack. In no time you'll be bringin home the oldies. Go get em.

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Sweet injun Jim! Glad you are still finding them.

Hey Jack, sounds like you are getting the hang of that Explorer! Keep at it. I'm jealous.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice coin Jim, nice detail on that one. Took my White's to the U P last week, I kinda felt like the pied piper up there with all my 4-7 year old neices and nephews tagging along! "We" did find a quarter on the beach, which is new, and several nails and pieces of tin. I know the kids had a blast and I took some humorous ribbing from the rest of my family, who watched it all.
Did scope out some old ruins and scattered history in the area of Curtis, which is about 15 mi from Newberry. Scored some silver coin up there, 8 pieces, didnt cost much ha.

AMC

OP
OP
Jim C.

Jim C.

Jun 23, 2007
Detector(s) used
They wouldn't of been pickin on ya very long if ya woulda pulled out a gold ring or something. That woulda been cool. So ya hit a bank up there and found some more silver dimes? Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread