Attachments

• local lion sm.jpg
    local lion sm.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 882

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must be a regular occurrence as I don't believe from eight feet my first response would have been taking a phone photo. :o

OP
OP
canyonman

canyonman

Nov 2, 2010
CA Gold Country
Hosensack said:
Must be a regular occurrence as I don't believe from eight feet my first response would have been taking a phone photo. :o

Very common here, she said that flight was the first thing that entered her mind when she noticed it, everyone that lives around here realizes "not a good idea"

ossi

Nov 3, 2011
Pannonia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO INTERNATIONAL (Nel hunter)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice kitty. ;D In my I cannot find just the zoo. OSSI

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
canyonman,Awsome photo,imagine what it would look like HD,been that close to a 500lb. blackbear once,my heart started racing,I wanted to run in and get my camera,but,couldn't take my eyes off it,MAGNIFICENT Animal!!Like to see one of them Cougars. God Bless HH Chris

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
canyonman said:
Hosensack said:

Very common here, she said that flight was the first thing that entered her mind when she noticed it, everyone that lives around here realizes "not a good idea"

If that was from 8' away, you're right; if she had turned her back to run she would not have made it 1 step before that cat would have been on her (if he had wanted to..)

That's a beautiful yet scarey pic at the same time.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a good pic. It is not a good thing to have those cats comin up within 8 ft. of you and just lookin on a common basis though. That ain't natural.

F

Felinepeachy

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you neighbor is lucky in more ways than one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions