All Treasure Hunting

signal

Apr 30, 2011
Royal Palm Beach, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030, Minelab Exalibur II, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
ok, your post makes no sense. You don't even explain what it is you bought or any information, just that you bought something off eBay........

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
ok, your post makes no sense. You don't even explain what it is you bought or any information, just that you bought something off eBay........
You are right i hate post' like that they tell you nothing … They should not even post until they can give you all the facts...

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are right i hate post' like that they tell you nothing … They should not even post until they can give you all the facts...

What can I say, I'm a jerk! But it was a jewelry set. and stuff like this normally doesn't come up so it's kind of skeptical so I went back on his site and bought another jewelry lot as well. It's actually a junk drawer lot. But the second lot had a lot of silver in it and designer signed jewelry as well. I emailed him and asked if he could wrap the jewelry set with the stones up carefully and that I added him to my favorites. He emailed me back and said he would and that he will have more lots next week. If they are like these two he had listed I will buy them all for sure!

To be honest with you I probably should not have started the thread. However when I told my wife she didn't care and I just got excited and posted it. Sorry.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
You got me curious now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats & your post made perfect sense to me! :laughing7:
But then, we probably share the same affliction in regards to stuffs..... :notworthy:
I'm just older and way more "over it", than most. 8-)
Great going and pics will be nice, once you get it! Thanks for sharing. :hello2:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
I understood it no problem, just curios what it all looks like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll make sure to scour the jewelry lots on eBay next week!

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is another one. Not great but under spot. But a second one sold for $322. Plus buying it under spot if I can't sell it I can send it to ARA. But I think I can probably double what I paid for ithttp://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=111561815086

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The one I bought is a matching set of what I believe to be just looking at it, a 800 silver filigree with jade stone bracelet, matching brooch,earrings and a ring. In The original box. Paid under $50 free shipping. I will post pictures when I get it though. Similar bracelets have sold on there between $400 and $700 alone. I could be wrong it might not be silver but I'm pretty sure it is.

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice. I was looking up prices of completed a few weeks ago. Someone sold a 14K gold bracelet, 10 grams, for $20 BIN. I was freaking out! I checked their feedback, and they got nice feedback from the buyer. I wonder and hope that buyer knows what an incredible deal they got.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will have picture shortly. The packages at my PO Box and I called but they have not sorted out the mail yet so... Let the anxiety began!!

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sike! Shoot. I suck. Though for sure it was 800 silver.... Oh well I guess I'll clean up a little bit and auctioning it off.

image-3294574155.jpg

Oh well you win some you lose some I guess. This was the other piece that was below melt.

image-43294234.jpg

image-1535068156.jpg

Hope everyone has a happy new year!!!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ooh, almost looked like you had Malachite, from that one cracked stone on the bottom right, whew!
Its got a REAL NICE color to it! Perhaps the long sought Imperial Jade? I sold a necklace and earrings a yr ago, got over $300 for them. They were the pale jade also, but nice 14k workmanship.
Check it out, before you totally discount it........
and good luck, too! Thanks for sharing!

Forget Diamonds ? in the Far East, Imperial Jade is a Girl?s Best Friend

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread