Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Normal finds, nothing great, the bent penny is kinda cool.
Hit a school that has given up silver before but not today. Only got in an hour and a half before the sky darkened and the rain started. We are supposed to get hammered pretty good with rain and thunder storms and Arthur will pass to our east later tonight then the winds will blow!

Pretty much testing my pic posting skills or lack there of, thanks for putting up with me!
Wow, just had a clad of thunder! Guess we will be having natural fireworks for the fourth, what better way to celebrate! image.jpg

Brought a little friend home with me, see if you can find him!

Upvote 12

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Seems you have this pic posting thing down! Is that a cricket I see?

unfound

Apr 15, 2014
Western Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350,
BH Tracker IV,
Garret Pro Pointer,
Lesche Sampson Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like a pretty good time to me. It's been awhile since I've found more coins than Junk !!! I really have to look for better places to hunt. Looks like somebody lost a zipper and their fly is open but they can't see it because they lost their glasses too....LOL.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing great? Seems to me that represents what every hunter wants, especially on the 4th of July. Freedom!! Pursuit of happiness! :)

The pic is great! Feels a little more special being able to share like this, don't it. LOL

Ummm, Blingie asked if your lil friend could come over for, uh, um, dinner??? ;)

Happy 4th!

creade

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
n.h.
Detector(s) used
DEUS,root slayer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out of work at 7 am and it started on my way home,kind of killed it for today:sadsmiley:.Glad you were able to get out:thumbsup:

kyleeskastles

Jun 21, 2014
birthplace of texas
Detector(s) used
BH sharpshooter II, BH pioneer 202, garrett csi pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG! I use to have the exact toy motorcycle as a wee youngun whippersnapper. I didnt remember till i seen this one, but if i recall the back wheel has a windup dealy wacker where you had to pull it back on the floor a few times then let er loose. Awesome find

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good job Miss Beeper.... Yep I see it... Over by the frig, left side, down on the floor, by the cabinet base.. a huge daddy longlegs. I blew the picture up a lot!!!!! And you are getting good at the pic posting thing. Your gonna turn into a nerd real soon. Later, Brad.

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep digging girl and keep posting those nice pix! I like your bike, but not sure what I'm suppose to see?

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
that's better than some's normal day! I think i recognize those zincoids

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Msbeep, yeah those zip bikes were cool toys back in the day! No hunting going on out here things are too dry.

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10 quarters in one day is a great hunt! I'll take that any time!

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone!
I wondered why my trash kept moving! The little beetle took refuge in the pencil topper, guess it's his travel trailer.
WHADIFIND- tell Bilngie sorry, that was a catch & release, too small, not juicy enough! I'll keep him in mind next hunt.

It got real "interesting" toward the end with the dark black clouds and flashes of lighting and that little voice in my head yelling "head for the truck now!"

It's been really dry here, it was hard digging the motor cycle out, it does have a gear by the rear wheel. As you can see the zincs are corroding and read as bottle caps, and for what ever reason my detector loves quarters and dimes, wish it loved gold as much! Lol!

So Brad, do,I get a nerd badge if I post a few more pics? The bugs don't bother me, it's snakes I don't like!

The wackos around here are the lest of my problems! It's the ones that are packing and may think I'm invading their territory that I'm watching out for.

Looking forward to hunting Sunday after all this rain we've had! GL. HH! To all!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"So Brad, do, I get a nerd badge if I post a few more pics? The bugs don't bother me, it's snakes I don't like!"

Yep.... a nerd badge you'll get lady. I'd rather have the snakes then the bugs! Must be the Venue and Mars thing... right?

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I give you picture posting skills a a big :thumbsup:!
Love the look of the toy motorcycle ... too bad it wasn't complete eh. :(

Dave

RelicPrime113

Aug 20, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver, Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, any hunt is a good hunt to me. Keep on hunting!

Ia.FurTrade

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2008
Southeast Iowa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone!
I wondered why my trash kept moving! The little beetle took refuge in the pencil topper, guess it's his travel trailer.
WHADIFIND- tell Bilngie sorry, that was a catch & release, too small, not juicy enough! I'll keep him in mind next hunt.

It got real "interesting" toward the end with the dark black clouds and flashes of lighting and that little voice in my head yelling "head for the truck now!"

It's been really dry here, it was hard digging the motor cycle out, it does have a gear by the rear wheel. As you can see the zincs are corroding and read as bottle caps, and for what ever reason my detector loves quarters and dimes, wish it loved gold as much! Lol!

So Brad, do,I get a nerd badge if I post a few more pics? The bugs don't bother me, it's snakes I don't like!

The wackos around here are the lest of my problems! It's the ones that are packing and may think I'm invading their territory that I'm watching out for.

Looking forward to hunting Sunday after all this rain we've had! GL. HH! To all!
That's why I pack a little Micro Desert Eagle .380 in my back pocket anymore......................didn't use to have to do that!!:sadsmiley:

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What you are calling a so-so day put me to shame from my full day of hunting yesterday. Very Nice!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread