just thought i would share

canoeguy45887

Sep 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all found in fields, steams, and rivers (majority of finds) of northwest ohio in late 2012 early 2013

river and field finds.jpg river and field finds o.jpg river and field finds n.jpg river and field finds m.jpg river and field finds l.jpg river and field finds k.jpg river and field finds j.jpg river and field finds i.jpg river and field finds h.jpg river and field finds g.jpg river and field finds f.jpg river and field finds e.jpg river and field finds d.jpg river and field finds c.jpg river and field finds b.jpg river and field finds a.jpg

Upvote 0

quito

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2008
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
WOW!!! Welcome canoe guy.

You must have hauled about a ton of them home huh?

Jon Stewart

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2011
Very nice. Heck I would almost root for Ohio State to find a place like that to hunt rocks!!!! Thanks for the showing.

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey canoeguy45887!! CONGRATS on some Really Nice Pieces!! Welcome to TNet from the Bayou State of Louisiana!! Thanks for Sharing!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy cow that is a room full of finds! Welcome to t-net Canoeguy. Look forward to your post and finds.:hello:

OP
OP
C

canoeguy45887

Sep 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
believe it or not, I found all these within about 6 months, ive added a lot more this summer and fall, don't have pics of these yet but will post when available, thanks for the welcome, don't seem to find a lot of flint pieces in the rivers I hunt do to it chewing them all up, but hey not all relics are flint, and most you have to clean the moss and crust off to see what you got, find some nice fossils every now and then also, and I'm right at the edge of a glacier belt, more to come. used to have a nice collection as a kid those all lost through the years, started back up late last summer.

Last edited:

outlawatheart

Jan 19, 2011
Hamilton County IL.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX Spectrum
hope your truck isn't to far from where you hunt!!!
You always find the big stuff as soon as you get there and then you have to lug it around...lol! Good stuff and welcome to the site. :icon_thumright:

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the site! That collection looks like mine when I first started collecting. Box everything up and keep collecting and then in about 2 yrs go back through everything you have found and kept. You might find some you will take back to the river. I know I did.....HH rock

OP
OP
C

canoeguy45887

Sep 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah, my wife is ready to kill me, I got to be more selective, and rock, rivers to far away to take em back, think I will start a rock garden around the foundation. (or give them to the neighbors kids)

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I give allot I find to kids. Most of mine are field grade

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread