Just what i was looking for!

RELICDUDE07

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2007
Pascagoula Ms.
Detector(s) used
minelab exp.
Such a long time since i have posted anything,some may have thought i gave it up! :laughing7: I was looking for a old site from when they made funny looking bricks ,spanish bricks about 1 1/2 inch thick .I found it along with some indian pottery & a old wire pistol shot + a old nail ......It may not look like much -but it's a hell of a start in the snake infested swamps ;D

Attachments

• Picture or Video 029.jpg
    Picture or Video 029.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 1,303
Upvote 0
This is a great sign! ;D :wink: I have a feeling that you know something 17th century will pop. ;D That pottery is sick. Dig deep and flip that iron around! ;D

Kirk :hello:

It could well be High plains.I just called it pistol because of it's size (small) .I read they would do more damage like this ,they would spin when fired.I also read 1 that said they were inside cannon balls -like a buck shot?It has a wire connecting the two so i guess wire shot works for me.

Went today for a bit.Found a deer jaw bone & what i think is a fox jaw.What is thing with the big feet ,i have no clue....Could be hurricane debris from a house and went up the river?WTH :icon_scratch: Just my luck A monster from the sea!lol

Attachments

• Picture or Video 033.jpg
    Picture or Video 033.jpg
    341.8 KB · Views: 945
  • Picture or Video 035.jpg
    Picture or Video 035.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 931
  • Picture or Video 036.jpg
    Picture or Video 036.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 860
To Miss Smith:I found the dragon you lost from your home in the terrible hurricane.To any archaeology types who think i may have messed some thing up .It was just like this/broken when it was found in the mud ,i'm gonna work & try to find the rest of it ,in the hopes of making it whole again.We can all love history

A goose with two heads?hmmmmm ;D

Attachments

• Picture or Video 061.jpg
    Picture or Video 061.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 385
  • Picture or Video 059.jpg
    Picture or Video 059.jpg
    376.6 KB · Views: 379
I think she's pretty!As i work on putting the pieces back together ,would any 1 like to take a guess on the age?

deer Jaw bone :thumbsup:
Signs of some "age",there :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back