Just wondering if someone is trying to scam me.

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4-18 UPDATE

Well he never paid and ebay has opened a non-pay case with him.
He never answered any message I sent thru ebay, but I found another email he had.
I sent a message using that address and he answered right away.
He said he already paid thru paypal. I told him he better call ebay and paypal because I never got a cent.

I am going to block him and another bozo in just a bit.

I don't really think he was a scammer. I think he just likes to do things to cause people grief. Now I have to relist my SIMs.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cyberdan, to answer your initial question :"Just wondering if someone is trying to scam me. "

the answer is yes. always yes. :)

take care!

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cyberdan, to answer your initial question :"Just wondering if someone is trying to scam me. " the answer is yes. always yes. :) take care!

am I paranoid? thats how I feel too most of the time.
watch any commercial on TV from a large corporation. listen to the words (not the commercial) or read the fine print right after they say something.

basically they all cover themselves so they can lie and say they are not lieing if you call them on it.

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This scammer's feedback option is open right now. ebay is doing a nonpay bidder thing. I think as soon as this goes through the feedback window will be closed.

I want to leave negative FB but I am only allowed to say nice things about this scumbag.

I need a sarcastic "positive" FB I can leave. right now he has zero FB.

2Minnesota

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites 5900/Di Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can say the truth in FB I wrote "Avoid- likes to bid doesn't Pay" or something close to that. It's the truth. I didn't get any replies from EBay about it. I blocked the person 2 seconds after. They were not allowed to leave FB because they lost the case.

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well the window of opportunity has closed. ebay is returning my fees and I can no longer find any way to leave feedback. as long as he was in the "waiting for payment" folder there was a direct link to leave feedback.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread