ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Farmercal

Mar 20, 2003
Earth
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, X-Terra 70 & Excalibur 1000
I would have turned over a handful of clad and sais that is all my finds. Unless they had detailed video proving otherwise they would have to accept the offering. Wouldn't they?

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
dont remember the name, i to think NY, had to do with water hunting, and possible finds from parks from what i remember, i to was waiting for a follow up ?

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the last name he was using was divehunter,but at the time it was golddiver i believe(sorry if i'm wrong about the name,don't mean to throw anybody else out there).he started making "shady"deals

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I remember the guy who got permission from the owner of a house to detect and he found a bunch of goodies, but an archy was scoping him out the whole time and, on the last day, the archy and an officer came by and took all his stuff. Not sure if this is what you were referring to.

Beep

Johnnysan

Jan 3, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 5-ID / Garrett Ace 250
If it were me, I would have bagged up a bunch of old nails, cans, pop-tops and other trash, mixed in some poop from my cats litter box, and delivered it to them.

gametalman52

Jul 27, 2007
Northeast Georgia
Detector(s) used
DFX,XLT, Goldbug
Basically he was hunted down by the state of NY. He posted some pretty amazing finds that really didn't fit with what he was doing. He was advised to leave this forum from some of us for his own sake. He also was advised to turn over his stuff to the state by the state according to him. All in all in my opinion it didn't smell right. He kinda disappeared from here. Wonder what happened to the stone mask? That's what I remember.

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i remember chasing him down on other sites to get my cash back,which i finally did.i hope he gets what coming to him

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread