Justice Texas Style

Peeber

Mar 18, 2009
Indiana
>
> "THE HOUSTON HERALD NEWSPAPER" IN HOUSTON, TEXAS MARCH 5th, 2009
>
> Last Thursday Night Around Midnight, A Woman From Houston, Texas Was Arrested, Jailed, And Charged With Manslaughter For Shooting A Man 6 Times In The Back As He Was Running Away With Her Purse.
>
> The Following Monday Morning, The Woman Was Called In Front Of The Arraignment Judge, Sworn In, And Asked To Explain Her Actions.
>
> The Woman Replied, "I Was Standing At The Corner Bus Stop For About 15 Minutes, Waiting For The Bus To Take Me Home After Work. I Am A Waitress At A Local Cafe... I Was There Alone, So I Had My Right Hand On My Pistol, That Was In My Purse, That Was Hung Over My Left Shoulder.. . All Of A Sudden I Was Being Spun Around Hard To My Left. As I Caught My Balance, I Saw A Man Running Away From Me With My Purse. I Looked Down At My Right Hand And I Saw That My Fingers Were Wrapped Tightly Around My Pistol. The Next Thing I Remember Is Saying Out Loud, " No Way Punk! You're Not Stealing My Pay Check And Tips."
>
> I Raised My Right Hand, Pointed My Pistol At The Man Running Away From Me With My Purse, And Squeezed The Trigger Of My Pistol 6 Times!
>
> When Asked By The Arraignment Judge, "Why Did You Shoot The Man 6 Times?
>
> The Woman Replied Under Oath, "Because, When I Pulled The Trigger Of My Pistol The 7th Time, It Only Went Click

B

BIG61AL

live like a punk .... die like a punk
if i was on the jury......not guilty!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry but the only thing that punk was guilty of in this day and age was stupidity. More and more people are now carrying. Justice was served.
Scott
PS Really if ALL he was guilty of was stupidity, Guess me and alot of other people would be in the big house. :laughing7:

paratrooper

Sep 20, 2004
Kingman AZ
Texans are a breed apart . I lived in Houston in the early 80's . One night a bunch of us came out of a beer joint on Airline Drive where one of the couples had been fuedin' all night . Finally the fella (that lived just across the street from there) told her a bunch of stuff . He then proceeded to start across the street . The gal being embarrassed by his actions proceeded to pull a .44 Magnum out of her purse . I thought she was bluffing . She proceeded to yell at him "You sorry a$$ blonde headed Yankee mother****** , you best carry your a$$ a lot quicker than that." Every third word or so was punctuated by the report of another round headed in his direction . That boy was running , weaving , dodging , jumping as well as several other moves that I had never before seen . She then calmly put the pistol back and told her girlfriend "Mildred , let's go to the after hours joint." Just as calm as she could be . I jumped in my 4X4 and (as they say in Texas) carried my a$$ . I'm sure that if she went on trial she would have walked . After all , he WAS a Yankee . ;D

T

trish76642

plehbah said:
paratrooper said:
Texans are a breed apart . I lived in Houston in the early 80's . One night a bunch of us came out of a beer joint on Airline Drive where one of the couples had been fuedin' all night . Finally the fella (that lived just across the street from there) told her a bunch of stuff . He then proceeded to start across the street . The gal being embarrassed by his actions proceeded to pull a .44 Magnum out of her purse . I thought she was bluffing . She proceeded to yell at him "You sorry a$$ blonde headed Yankee mother****** , you best carry your a$$ a lot quicker than that." Every third word or so was punctuated by the report of another round headed in his direction . That boy was running , weaving , dodging , jumping as well as several other moves that I had never before seen . She then calmly put the pistol back and told her girlfriend "Mildred , let's go to the after hours joint." Just as calm as she could be . I jumped in my 4X4 and (as they say in Texas) carried my a$$ . I'm sure that if she went on trial she would have walked . After all , he WAS a Yankee . ;D

It would have been really funny if she had actually hit him, and left him a slavering quadriplegic, and then they kissed and made up and she pushed his wheelchair happily ever after.

lol..and the sad thing is...thats a real life possibility!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread