K.G.C. symbols "Can you help to decode this?"

G

ghostminer

Most of these treasure caches were removed at the time of the Great Depression.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Most of these treasure caches were removed at the time of the Great Depression.

I beg to differ sir, but the O.A.K. was making big money during the great depression. Why would they want to dig up something that they went to so much trouble to leave for a future generation? These men all died as million and billion ares not poor people struck down by a depression they sparked to crush and by out their competition. Think about it.

L.C.:thumbsup:

G

ghostminer

L.C., I am going to ask you a very important question as I haven't got time to read through all of the threads right now. Are you familiar with Asbury Harpending and Clement Vallandigham?

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
L.C., I am going to ask you a very important question as I haven't got time to read through all of the threads right now. Are you familiar with Asbury Harpending and Clement Vallandigham?

If you did have the time to read through the threads you would find that it is some of the same characters involved that are in question, but not really supported in the situation you asked about., The questions being asked by me in my threads are answered with the evidence that I have linked to prove the correct answer according to the facts presented. I believe all of us have a common goal to get to the truth of those specific matters concerning the K.G.C. and the O.A.K.. If the matter you speak of is "to sum it up like wiki"

"According to a few fringe historians, after the Civil War, the KGC went underground and became a secret society. They claim that the KGC's new mission was to support a second, former confederate, uprising against the U.S. Federal Government. Furthermore, it has been alleged in the History Channel program 'America Unearthed,' (episode 'Lincoln's Secret Assassins') that the James-Younger Gang was the principal source of funds for a second U.S. Civil War that never occurred. No evidence has been provided for these suppositions.
The Los Angeles Times noted that one theory—among many—of the origin of the Saddle Ridge Hoard of gold coins is that it was cached by the KGC, which "some believe buried millions in ill-gotten gold across a dozen states to finance a second Civil War."

I have never ben lead to peruse that avenue.........YET!

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/kgc/367086-franklin-pierce-knight-golden-circle.html

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/kgc/379465-dred-scott-case-s-effect-k-g-c.html

Thanks for asking, and if I am wrong please explain it to me again. L.C. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

E J Conger

Tenderfoot
Dec 25, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello again my old friend,

In your case goldminer is correct. But later than depression.
I am recommeding to go back to the pakestown letter and read
between the lines with continental not morse, which is commoner.
Then do not count on 1776, and can not keeps the count correct.

[289]-7-181-172-17-128-116-33
241-87-290-173-29-16-216-218
17-217-225-199-263-1-8-4-214
233-17-187-K-189-279-189-34
278-176-221-168-233-
17-224-180-28-154-176-218
285-15-116-K-17
2-116-33-7-4

Yes, amid the bob whites.

EJ Conger

E J Conger

Tenderfoot
Dec 25, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes agreed.
Yes agreed that the “pinkerton letter” does not say pinkerton
or yes agreed that there is a lined code in it that refers to the
decipher document?

G

ghostminer

Agreed there is little if any treasure left to be found. Long, long gone years ago.

E J Conger

Tenderfoot
Dec 25, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for clarifying ghostminer. Cain Ghost Key cache
gone before the hunt began. Why? Because Morton made the
same mistake that has been perpetrated several times over now.
He told his son. Why would an already wealthy, successful person
want the cache? The answer is quite simple.

G

ghostminer

Indeed? Just remember my important question posed previously : Are you familiar with the names Asbury Harpending & Clement Vallandigham. That question was posed for a reason. Perhaps you may suspect I have some inside knowledge of some of this. I would be unable to go any further at this point other than to refer you to a clue. That clue comes in the name of James A Barrett. I can tell you this much, Canada would hold some interest for gentlemen in search of a cache not previously removed. There is very little left, only clues on dried parchment leading to empty holes. Study this man, study him well, lead your thoughts north where lake waters lap sands and bluffs provide comfort from the harsh winds. There is a plank, a plank also representing peace. A Windsor knot. Please remember, a cache represents a gift for those for which it was reserved. I can say no more.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

There is more to this key than meets the eye. That is why I made it public.

L.C.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Indeed? Just remember my important question posed previously : Are you familiar with the names Asbury Harpending & Clement Vallandigham. That question was posed for a reason. Perhaps you may suspect I have some inside knowledge of some of this. I would be unable to go any further at this point other than to refer you to a clue. That clue comes in the name of James A Barrett. I can tell you this much, Canada would hold some interest for gentlemen in search of a cache not previously removed. There is very little left, only clues on dried parchment leading to empty holes. Study this man, study him well, lead your thoughts north where lake waters lap sands and bluffs provide comfort from the harsh winds. There is a plank, a plank also representing peace. A Windsor knot. Please remember, a cache represents a gift for those for which it was reserved. I can say no more.

If you have something please say it, otherwise it is just hollow speculation that does no one any good. I am interested to hear what you have to say about the Vallandigham connection, but what does it prove? That is what I want to hear from you. If you don't then it is impossible for me to apply the information to anything. :thumbsup:

Thanks, L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello again my old friend,

In your case goldminer is correct. But later than depression.
I am recommeding to go back to the pakestown letter and read
between the lines with continental not morse, which is commoner.
Then do not count on 1776, and can not keeps the count correct.

[289]-7-181-172-17-128-116-33
241-87-290-173-29-16-216-218
17-217-225-199-263-1-8-4-214
233-17-187-K-189-279-189-34
278-176-221-168-233-
17-224-180-28-154-176-218
285-15-116-K-17
2-116-33-7-4

Yes, amid the bob whites.

EJ Conger

Great stuff! I think your right too. No need to continue the search, just like the man said right? It is all just about the history now, and setting things straight.

[email protected]

30-7-11-65- 6-106-17 48-58-9-180-58

20-17 41-172-16-33-11-4 70-9-11-K L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

I agree 100%, it is gone for good.

L.C.

G

ghostminer

Please allow me to assist with further information. Vallandigham was in Canada sometime late 1863 - early 1864 and returned to the U.S. under disguise. While in Canada he met with a certain individual who shall remain nameless for now. This person was of the NWC. There were great sums of gold & silver to be used in support of the Confederacy. The money was to be used for weapons and to free Confederate prisoners of war. He refused his responsibility to handle this large amount of loot and it then became the responsibility of James Barrett. Barrett never returned with the money. I believe there are a few caches left, very few, but not in this country. I may at some point have something further for you on this matter. I hope this helps to clarify the matter.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
It could be true. Vallandigham traveled to Richmond, Virginia.
On June 2, 1863, having been banished to the South, Vallandigham was then sent to Wilmington, North Carolina, by President Davis and put under guard as an "alien enemy" probably to try and look like he was not trusted by the CSA.
Vallandigham then traveled by blockade runner to Bermuda and then to Canada I have never heard of the Barrett connection, but it would put him in Canada at the right time to be a part of what was to come in the Spring of 1865. This is a K.G.C./ O.A.K. trail. It was only the beginning for them.
thanks for posting that,
L.C.

Last edited:
G

ghostminer

Here is another clue. Jacob Thompson. You may connect him with Vallandigham and Barrett. Now trace Barrett's activity and you have your first cache.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions