keep the greetings here

Boilermaker27

Oct 16, 2003
St. Louis
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon/Minelab Safari/Minelab Excalibur2
It really irritates me when I come to a forum, and I come to Treasurenet all the time and for about ten years now, when people start sending personal Christmas messages and other holiday messages. I am not at this or any other forum to read this kind of bunk. I know people who will never meet seem to become friends on these forums, however, lets keep the greetings and other wishes here on this forum now. But, I know this will do no good.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry we screwed up and offended you, Mr. Grinch. We'll do better in the future. You have a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and a happy birthday too.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry. Perhaps they can move that Happy Birthday part to the Happy Birthday forum. Sorry you had to read that part in the wrong forum.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just for You My Friend !

Merry Humbug !

nova treasure

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
At least there is still enough spirit that you brought yourself to visit this forum.

Nova Treasure

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, if that irritates you, I hate to see what the birthday greetings do to you.

Merry Christmas Bob, anyhow I will try to Post this in every forum for you so you will not miss my Holiday greetings.

:icon_santa: :occasion18:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May you never end up like this-

Attachments

• homeless-with-christmas-tree.jpg
    homeless-with-christmas-tree.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 127

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks y'all for jumpin in. I will apologize to jhettel for callin him Mr. Grinch. (But you caught my attention, and I ain't done with you yet.) You don't have to meet to become a friend. I don't really care much for other people, but there are a few people on here I will consider friends. I respect their views and info. It might be better that we don't meet, cause what would happen if me and Rando got together and Plehbah showed up? Just don't read what offends you and Merry Christmas. I hope Santa Claus brings you a pony.

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Calm down guys. Maybe jhettel bought the forum from Marc so he now has the power. :D

RGINN - "It might be better that we don't meet, cause what would happen if me and Rando got together and Plehbah showed up?" I just might have to use that in my signature. ;D ;D ;D

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread