kennedy half dollar

C

Copper

I've never found a half or silver dollar (any type dollar coin). I've only found a very few silver quarters (loads of clad).

My No.2 find: pennies (memorial)

No.3 dimes (clad)

No.4 quarters (clad)

No.5 pennies (wheat & indian head)

No.6 dimes (silver back to barbers)

No.7 Nickles

No.8 rings (gold & silver)

No.9 quarters (silver)

No.10 general jewelry

No. 1 pull tabs, screw caps, gum wrappers, rusty nails?

OP
OP
G

greenswinger

Feb 17, 2005
ms
au79 cannot find proof mark, khalf is in good shape but copper colored. what will bring silver back or should i leave it alone ? have not been able to hunt since then....rain !!!!!! love that bing bing bing from garrett !!

AU79

Apr 24, 2004
In my opinion, the US is bankrupt plane and simple, The Asian investors all ready know this and are selling US Treasures and buying foreign corporate debt instead because at this point it is a safer investment. As this realization spreads throughout the European investment community The US Dollar will continue its downward spiral against foreign currencies to record lows and you may see silver go over $10.00 an ounce and gold over $500 before the end of 2005, then when the US Dollar is finely on the ropes it will be voted out as the world trade currency and will be replaced by the Euro. Gold and Silver will reach records highs never before seen in the history of the US. And what just will the US Government do to save you? Pretend that nothing is wrong while they secretly make plans to devalue the Dollar to reduce the dept (theoretically a loaf of bread could cost $100.00) then as a last resort as Roosevelt was forced to do in the great depression, They will try to outlaw the private ownership of Gold and try and hang on to what?s left of the dollar. Don?t get me wrong, I?m not an alarmist or anti-American but the Federal spending situation has gotten way out of hand and we will have to pay the piper soon.
So you might want to stash all the silver and gold you find in a safe place.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread