Keosauqua Artifact Show

all_atv

May 26, 2009
SE Iowa
I plan on showing there if they'll let me off work! They hav'nt decided yet! I'm not sure how big it will be. Last year was killer, but I've heard different things about the hunting this year. I know I had a good year considering how little time I spent out.

BJS in Iowa

Jun 21, 2011
Iowa
My Mom is going. I'm in the Gulf of Mexico so I can't be there. She'll be walking around showing off a killer Cobbs Knife if she has enough nerve to take it. She's affraid she'll break it and I don't blame her. It's beautiful to behold! Hope y'all get to see it.

OP
OP
S

Steve Ia

Aug 22, 2010
I'm looking forward to seeing that knife BJS, and all_atv's agate basin. I'm also hoping sonofbeanman will bring that beauty of an agate basin he posted a while back. Guaranteed to be some stunning recent finds at this show.

BJS in Iowa

Jun 21, 2011
Iowa
My Mom called as soon as she got home yesterday, she really enjoyed the show. She was really impressed with all the stuff that was on display. She's already making plans to go to the Mt Pleasant show in January.

all_atv

May 26, 2009
SE Iowa
I met your parents there BJ, they mentioned you were on an oil rig so I knew it was them and then she showed the cobbs and a bi pointed knife. She showed your green granite piece as well, I told her my opinion of it being a geofact and why, as well as the flint piece of hers with the water drip hole. I have a similarly shaped granite piece ill post soon. Nice pieces and people at the show.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread