KG & The Ringmaster Token?? Found at local beach

wygold

May 21, 2016
Chula Vista, Ca.
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Dual Pack
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone ever seen that TV Show “Diggers” with KG and the Ringmaster? I’m sure most of you have. I did my first hunt of the new year 2019 at a local beach and found this token. At first I thought it was a quarter until I got home. It’s bigger than a quarter and it was crusted just like all of the clad that you would normally find during the winter months at the beaches.

When I started to clean or wipe the reverse I noticed the words “Trade Dollar” on it and then the words “ATC” along with an eagle. Flipped over to the obverse it was a little harder to read but the date was easier to read, it said “2017”. At first I was thinking this must be a seaside arcade token. Then the words “Team ATC” and you can barely make out two figures on it and the top it was really hard to read but said “Anaconda Treasure.Com” I cleaned the token as much as I possibly could without using chemicals and I’ve posted images below.

I’m just curious, has anyone else found one of these tokens or have purchased one of these from a online website or a trade show? Or does anyone else have any more information about this token? I can’t seem to find anything about this token online. It’s a really neat find for the new year.

Reverse Side of Token
AD0A8AAD-1861-44A3-8DA7-E58A84EBEFA8.jpeg

Obverse Side of Token
D3A4F392-5CD1-48F4-9DC0-AD1FEB4DA98E.jpeg

Upvote 11
Thats pretty cool I loike finding tokens Im goona watch yours. Nice

Nice find! :occasion14:

That’s an excellent token find. Congrats

Nice token .. not real old, but a beauty none the less!

Wow! You've got some SERIOUS roundness in the hole right there, that site is probably a real nectar sector! :laughing7:. Strange coincidence seeing this thread after being bored yesterday and watching a bunch of episodes of Diggers to kill time.

The link on the coin takes you to the Diggers website.
http://www.anacondatreasure.com/

Last edited:
What sucks is I know these guys are serious dectectorists...it’s just hard seeing them act like dumb school girls on the show.

Great find either way! I knew a guy that made his own tags and left them places he hunted for people to find. I tholove got it was funny until I would find them :laughing7:

Nice find. It may have been planted for a club seeded hunt, and no one found it. Your gain ! I did like watching their show, just to see what they would find.

I know a person in western Missouri who has dug a couple. He told me they plant them at sites that they dig at to show everyone they've been there. I tried to watch a episode or 2 , but can't stand the jumping and sliding across the grass like starsky & hutch. They remind me of the 2 guys on the Sonic commercials.

I would guess they hunted your beach and left you their calling card. That token and $1.99 can get you a cup of coffee at most IHOP's!

I have one too found in Baltimore lol. These guys get around thats for sure

Yep, I found one of those clown tokens at an 18th century fort site they hunted in SW PA. Anybody want to buy it?

Diggers F.jpg Diggers.jpg

You give me a cut piece of Spanish and I'll take it :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back