KGC / JJ TREASURE DOCUMENTS SURFACE FROM PRIVATE AUCTION

B

BILL 1876

Recently an email was circulated to select individuals regarding a private auction being held whereby the highest bid would purchase a lifetime collection of treasure hunting documents containing literally thousands of treasure details that included KGC / Jesse James-Younger Gang / Spanish and much, much more.

Topics include but are not limited to;

Treasure locations
Code ciphers and their decipherments
Symbols and their specific meaning as they apply to each site/group
Plus tons of supporting research data that encompasses the entire gamut of treasure hunting. This collection contains many of the most sought after treasure data being spoken of on all the forum boards and treasure magazines.

Of very special interest were the number of detailed maps showing locations and layouts both topographical and pictorial included in this collection.

A gentleman from south Texas was the highest bidder paying several thousand for the entire collection. After receiving the collection this gentleman was able to confirm the validity of the collection documents by first focusing on a treasure cache in Southwestern Oklahoma whereby a cast iron kettle was retrieved from the exact location provided in the documents for that region. The kettle?s contents were significant and much appreciated; ?this time lunch is on us.? An added bonus was a copper map that indicates another cache in the nearby mountains.

A binding agreement between this particular gentleman and myself has been formalized, thus forming a partnership. The plan is for us to select the caches we find most advantageous for us and then to offer the rest in packets to the treasure hunting community as we could never in our lifetime cover all the treasure sites throughout the country. A website is in the works and hopefully before too long we can post a link with the details on how to obtain a packet. Exciting things on the horizon to say the least?

OP
OP
B

BILL 1876

Re: KGC / JJ TREASURE DOCUMENTS SURFACE FROM AUCTION

Hello to all,

I want to thank those of you (two hundred plus!) who have sent me emails regarding the KGC/JJ documents and when they will be available. Though I would like to respond to your emails it would be impossible to reply to all that I have received.

However I will be posting a link regarding all details on how to obtain the material as soon as possible, and although many of you have asked about sending you the material in advance of the website link, I think it would only be fair to all to wait until the link is available. Again we are working diligently on getting that completed asap, and hope to have the link available within the next two weeks.

Additionally we obtained through this same auction, scrapbook information that has been much talked about and was very important to Jesse that might also be offered. We have not yet covered all of this material and it will take some time to do so as it is very comprehensive.

Again thanks for all the responses, and believe me we are just as eager as you are it will be very exciting to get on the move.

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA
I'm curious how come you received 200 plus emails on this when at the time I am typing this, there have only been 31 views of this post???
Boattow

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Not having an opinion one way or the other about the validity of this offer I can state that you could easily get 200 inquiries if you posted the same message to all the major treasure hunting sites and forums. Thus 1876 could be telling the gospel truth about his 200 emails. exanimno, ss

bill-USA

Jun 29, 2004
Somewhere in the US and probably in motion.
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Re: Sorry but when folks offer to share treasure "because there's too much

of it" for them to acquire, it definitately raises my level of cynicism.

I cannot image any reasonably sane human being with a legitimate lead and the physical, emotional and monetary wherewithall to pursue any portion of a large scattered 'treasure' sharing it because there is too much. That's why I'm a cynic I guess.

When the individual 'leads' are passed off for monitary gain, the whole thing starts to smell like "SCAM" to me.

I'd far rather re-read and enjoy the thread on "Where's my neighbor's cache?" from beekrock. Than chase a fishing lure like this.

If I'm wrong, it won't be the first time, but I will say my judgement on similar issues has run in the area of 96% accuracy. Of course, 4 out of 100 is a lot better than betting on the lottery!

I wish anyone who runs the lure to ground the best of luck! I personally will pass, thanks.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent Point BillKY.

? ?Altho I doubt it's an Actual attempt to Scam Anyone.

? ? ?I do think they'd be better off, having all the info printed into state Reffrence Books for Treasure Hunters & selling them for $19.95 a piece

? ? ?My Gut Feeling, there going to try and Get $10,000, a Package or at least an Equally Rediculous amount for each Package.

? ? Plus the Fact they claim to have already found a Cache & are Confident of finding more, why not just Share the additional info, for the? cost of Postage & Handling ?

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA
Oh GEEEWWWHHIIIZZZZ guys, you're suppose to be treasure hunters....can't you spot an April fools joke when you see one....come on!!!!!!
Boattow

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought April Fools also, But Come-on now, It's April 2nd. IF IT IS, it's Time to let the cat out the bag, don't ya think ?

OP
OP
B

BILL 1876

YOU WANTED THIS TO BE AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE SO HERE YOU ARE,

APRIL FOOLS!!!

I LOST ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER UNTIL TODAY OR I WOULD HAVE POSTED THIS PREVIOUSLY.

IT IS REMARKABLE HOW MANY DECIDED TO CRITICIZE BEFORE WAITING FOR A WEBSITE LINK FOR MORE DETAILS, IT SHOWS SOME BITTERNESS OUT THERE, HAS EVERYONE BEEN GETTING RIPPED OFF LATELY OR SOMETHING? I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THE COMMENTS WOULD BE MORE OPTIMISTIC UNTIL THE WEBSITE WAS UP.

ALSO FOR THOSE WHO SHOUTED SCAM, WHOEVER SAID THERE WAS A FEE/CHARGE FOR THE INFORMATION? THE TERM USED WAS ?OFFERED? TO THE TREASURE HUNTING COMMUNITY. AGAIN A LOT OF NEGATIVITY OUT THERE.

AND FOR THOSE WANTING PHOTOS OF TREASURE AND MAKING DARES. I DARE SAY NOBODY HAS EVER POSTED PHOTOS OF A GOLD TREASURE FOUND BY THEM AND DARE SAY NOR WOULD THEY. AND YOU KNOW THAT IS A FACT.

ALTHOUGH I DID GET OVER 200 EMAILS THAT?S ANOTHER FACT, AND THAT?S ONE REASON I COULDN?T ACCESS MY COMPUTER UNTIL TODAY. MANY PEOPLE READ THE VARIOUS TREASURE FORUMS AND NEVER POST ON THE FORUMS THEMSELVES AND WORD OF MOUTH GOES A LONG WAY.

SO YOU GET WHAT YOU ASK FOR, NOTHING BUT AN APRIL FOOLS?

BELIEVE IN THE POSSIBILITIES.

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA
Oh, I never said I "wanted" it to be an April fools joke...it's just, you know what they say, if it's too good to be true...
Boattow

B

brla

boattow said:
I'm curious how come you received 200 plus emails on this when at the time I am typing this, there have only been 31 views of this post???
Boattow

same i asked my sefl very very wierd....

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
That guy is full of it..............................................................................................................................................................

crawdadbill

Apr 14, 2005
Well Mister , It's been a few weeks , What other April Fool's joke do you have ? Here it is May and no link yet ?
I don't buy this bulll%#*t , you got to be smoking something ...................................................

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
TF 900, Schonstedt, Whites, Garrett, GPR, etc.
Bill 1876 I'm not sure of you know it or not, but Dwight passed away last week. E-mail me if you get the chance. Maybe we can get with the other Bill and make a trip down to the Red River again.

digman

Jul 12, 2006
Detector(s) used
L-Rods & MineLab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any progress so long, Bill ?
Any news to post ?
We are waiting.
Digman.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread