KGC Symbols In Oklahoma

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Rebel I believe you are absolutely right. I took another hard look at it. Spot on!!!

Senior Deacon
I agree!

bird.jpg

OP
OP
LOOT

LOOT

Mar 1, 2014
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes it does have carvings on it, dsty. The picture above is a picture from farther away of the rock with the BB carving that I posted to start this thread.

I also found a diamond shaped rock caught my eye about 50' south of the large rock with the BB carvings. The diamond shape rock is pointing west. is this rock possibly a marker?

DIAMOND.JPG

DIAMOND2.JPG

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
Put your compass on it. if it lines up with your trail...itś a sign. The flat side of the pointer may be showing a slight deviation on the trail.

OP
OP
LOOT

LOOT

Mar 1, 2014
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
Put your compass on it. if it lines up with your trail...itś a sign. The flat side of the pointer may be showing a slight deviation on the trail.

It is pointing perpendicular to the trail. Trail goes north and south and it points west.

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
It may be: a division of the trail, or just telling you to go ¨look up here¨, or a corner marker. it does look about knee high.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It points to the trail; get to the trail & continue WEST, the SAME distance that you have to get to "the trail"; may be another "marker clue"... HH! Good Luck!

OP
OP
LOOT

LOOT

Mar 1, 2014
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
I followed the direction the diamond shape rock was pointing and about 350' NW I found a rock with a cursive V shape and a half drill hole. The half drill hole is similar to other drill holes I have found in the ares. There was also a large heart shaped rock on the ground next to the rock with the V.

V ROCK (12).jpg

V ROCK (12)B.jpg

V ROCK (17).JPG

V ROCK (17)B.jpg

V ROCK (2)B.jpg

OP
OP
LOOT

LOOT

Mar 1, 2014
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
Any ideas on my previous post? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
YEP! "UNHAPPY FACE"; CRESCENT MOON with "horns" pointing down (waning Moon)... you PASSED "it"! GO BACK! Look for a FULL MOON (circle); MAYBE a HEART or person by the name of HART!

OP
OP
LOOT

LOOT

Mar 1, 2014
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
There is also an area to the left of the V that looks like an eagle. I am not sure that this is man made. It may be natural, but this gave me the idea that the V may be a simple bird symbol. Like you would draw as a kid.

Could this be a possibility? Has anyone seen anything like this in the field?

Also, can anyone tell me the significance of the half drill hole that is drilled on the edge of a rock?

V ROCK (10).JPG

V ROCK (10)B.jpg

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, the THREE "drill-holes" at the edge of the stone looks like a triangle; go in the direction that it "points" to... HH! Good Luck!

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YEP! "UNHAPPY FACE"; CRESCENT MOON with "horns" pointing down (waning Moon)... you PASSED "it"! GO BACK! Look for a FULL MOON (circle); MAYBE a HEART or person by the name of HART!
Not looking to distract from your thread, Loot.
Rebel - would this be an example of a "you've gone too far -- go back" message with the moon and arrow depicted here?
profane ridge tree2.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread