KGC Symbols

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also own a very old Knights of Pythias medallion with the hooded knight on the front. Our group's members are aware of or should be aware of the importance of the Knights of Pythias in any study of the KGC after the War. Hint: the Knights of the Golden Circle did not operate under their old name after the Civil War ended. In fact, they stopped using the name (KGC) late in the War because the Federals understood the power of that secret organization and were beginning to infiltrate it.
~Texas Jay

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:laughing9: NAW... KGC is KINKY GIRLS CLUB for THers! From KFC... :wink:
BTW, TJ is correct... "google" ORDER OF AMERICAN KNIGHTS :wink:

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another "branch" of the KGC, after the War, was the Knights of the White Camellia. :read2:

http://www.antiessays.com/free-essays/8018.html

Members will need to read this soon because articles like this, related to the KGC, have a way of "mysteriously disappearing". Wonder why?
~Texas Jay

Walker Colt

Oct 19, 2009
Texas
Texas Jay said:
I also own a very old Knights of Pythias medallion with the hooded knight on the front. Our group's members are aware of or should be aware of the importance of the Knights of Pythias in any study of the KGC after the War. Hint: the Knights of the Golden Circle did not operate under their old name after the Civil War ended. In fact, they stopped using the name (KGC) late in the War because the Federals understood the power of that secret organization and were beginning to infiltrate it.
~Texas Jay

KGC members possibly crossed over into OAK, OSL, White Camelia, KKK, and many others but to say they joined a fraternity that was chartered by radical republicans in congress in 1864 and endorsed by Lincoln is pretty laughable. It is like saying George Bush joined the Taliban.

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
garrett, minelab, tesoro, whites
Texas Jay said:
Another "branch" of the KGC, after the War, was the Knights of the White Camellia. :read2:

http://www.antiessays.com/free-essays/8018.html

Members will need to read this soon because articles like this, related to the KGC, have a way of "mysteriously disappearing". Wonder why?
~Texas Jay

I thought all of this had been discussed before, the KGC didn't exist after the war.

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alec, it appears you are misinformed and haven't been keeping up with the latest research. I suggest you check some of the reliable websites that you have used in the past to "document" that the KGC "died out during the War." Then come back and report your findings once you've caught up with your homework. :hello:
~Texas Jay

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
Well now there's your problem. I use more than just the internet to do my research.

The KGC is dead and gone, long gone, no more, nada, zilch. They did not have millions/billions to put in the ground, they did not continue on as some other group or continue to hide and and preserve mega million dollar vaults and they aren't chasing you around in helicopters or bugging your phone.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
alec said:
Well now there's your problem. I use more than just the internet to do my research.

The KGC is dead and gone, long gone, no more, nada, zilch. They did not have millions/billions to put in the ground, they did not continue on as some other group or continue to hide and and preserve mega million dollar vaults and they aren't chasing you around in helicopters or bugging your phone.
Then who is chasing us , bugging our phones , and pilfering our mail ?

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
The logical person in me says nobody, but apparently you have reason to believe someone is.

Have you tried to prove that your phones are bugged and identify the source? If it's internal you should be able to find the physical bugging device and remove it fairly easily. If it's external (somewhere other than inside your home or the box on the outside) you may never really know unless you want to spend the big bucks to find out.

The problem I have is everything you are claiming is easy to prove one way or the other. Helicopters are required by law to have FFA I.D. numbers which can easily be traced. If someone is pilfering your mail then put up a trail camera and find out who, if your phones are being bugged then find and defeat the bugs.

You have to admit that any rational person would wonder why only the true beleivers of the KGC and their mega millions are being followed, harassed, bugged and stolen from and no one else.

You guys are quick to jump on the band wagon with Pastore and his "finds" which are supposed to be KGC but they didn't get buzzed by helicopters or harassed on the site. Is that because it wasn't a KGC site and they didn't really find anything or are they not "in the loop" either?

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I, for one, do not rely on Pastore for anything. I have my own proof from many hundreds of hours spent in the field. I also don't feel any need to prove to you or anyone that my phone is wiretapped or anything else that I know and have proven are strategies used by thieves to steal what doesn't belong to them. Also, I challenge you to find one statement that I have made saying the Knights of the Golden Circle are still in operation. They aren't, so I wish you would stop putting words in my mouth. I know who is "watching" me and it isn't the Knights of the Golden Circle.
~Texas Jay
http://bloodybillanderson.webs.com

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
"Then who is chasing us , bugging our phones , and pilfering our mail ?"

I was simply answering the question Texas Jay. And I think you missed the point about Pastore.

If you know who is watching you then why all of the mystery? Knowing "who" should tell you "why" and if it doesn't have anything to do with the KGC then why do they care if you are looking for KGC treasures?

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
TF 900, Schonstedt, Whites, Garrett, GPR, etc.
We had a local guy who claimed to be getting late night phone calls, people following him, etc. He used to tell me of all the treasure signs that he found. The only problem was that the stories he told came from other people and he just used them as his own. The last I heard he moved away and was selling used cars. That may be the reason I have a hard time buying into the conspiracy theory. Like Ron mentioned, it seems only KGC treasure hunters get buzzed by choppers, harrassed by armed men, etc, etc. Of the scores of treasure hunters I know none of them have had such luck. You would think old timers like Bill Mahan, Joe Hunter, and their likes would have had the "others" trying to scare them off.

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
TF 900, Schonstedt, Whites, Garrett, GPR, etc.
One of my hunting partners told me a story about visiting with Bill Mahan years ago. He said Bill asked if he wanted to see a gold bar, of course my partner said yes. Bill proceeded to pull a big pistol out and set it on his desk after which he brought out the gold bar.

Ulhiker

Aug 1, 2010
Could you guys help me out re: these symbols found on these rocks. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
UL

Attachments

• Rock Carving 2.jpg
    Rock Carving 2.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 1,510
  • Rock Carving 1.jpg
    Rock Carving 1.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,434
  • Rock Carving 3.jpg
    Rock Carving 3.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 1,381

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
Ulhiker said:
Could you guys help me out re: these symbols found on these rocks. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
UL

Ulhiker,

I do not claim to be any sort of an expert, but it appears to me that you may have found some markers pertaining to a Viking Land Claim. Google Runes. (form of Viking writing) all of your symbols are covered except one and that one may be a combination of two and may tell you the person/groups name. The last symbols may be in a circle because the older explorers marked their claims off in a circle instead of in a square as is presently done. This is an important find and while it may not be linked to the KGC, does not mean it is not either. (they could have found them also and measured off from them....in that case I would suggest that you try and identify the circle on the ground. (should be a few more markers?) If you can do this..then the Squaring of the Circle comes to mind. Good Luck in your searches.

Oddrock

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread