Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, my kids are starting to show some interest in MDing. Either that or I'm out MDing too much and so this is their chance to see me. ;D Either way, they seem to be doing better than me. :'(
My son found the 1974 -5 Franc coin on Sunday (I thought it was a Liberty half).
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,96758.0.html

Then my daughter and I hit a tot lot briefly last night before it got dark. She found over $2.00 in clad, and a ring. We were hoping for a silver or white gold solitaire, but when we got home we realized it wasn't the real McCoy. :'( Oh well, we were both excited.
She's actually trying to raise $ for her first car, so we may be hitting every tot lot across the country. Watch out BDoo, we're headed your way. ;D
Have a great week folks,
MM

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 447
  • MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 450
  • MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 454
Upvote 0

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
Mirage said:
Well at least your daughter will pick up the detector. My 16 year old daughter doesn't even want to be seen in the vicinity of where we are detecting for fear of being associated with us. ;D :D I think it's her brother(Nate) who has ruined it for her. It's that sibling rivalry thing. It's funny because when her friends come over and we start showing them our finds they are all interested and think it's very cool while she just sighs and rolls her eyes. :D

Bob

The same goes for Paco's daughter. hehehe I guess Nate the Dude doesn't care what other dudes think....we are all cool! :D

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
A familly affair, way too cool! Nice ring!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread