Kinda stumped...

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I was watchin a few vids on utube on beach huntin, gotta get my fix somehow til I am down in Punta Gorda next week. I know people love their excals since they can disc for trash, ok I understand that I use a pi, have no disc. Well since odds say more targets recovered, better odds of something worthwhile in the pouch at the end of a day, why do they wear out their coil going back and forth ( one guy was scanning a target for nearly 2 minutes, and playin with the fancy knobs) before they dig the target? I can recover 3 targets while this guy is still just listening and turning knobs before he even starts to dig. I know everyone needs to get to know their machine but it seems kinda silly to me, dig it up and move on... seems like the sensible thing to me. Or am I missing something? :icon_pirat:

Upvote 0

Marty-Graw

Feb 8, 2006
Albertville Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage, Garrett Treasure Ace 300
Capt. JP said:
Treasure_Hunter said:
G.I.B. said:
To the untrained eye it appears as though I've stopped and am fiddling with the knobs when in all actuality I've just stopped to go pee.

Yeah, but your suppose to at least be in the water, not standing in the middle of the beach............... :tongue3:

Too funny both of you :laughing7:

I know none of us have ever done that out in the water.....lol

land versus water hunting each have advantages and disadvantages.....water hunting you can pee without being noticed but its hard to hide a fart....other way around on the land

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions