Kitchen Table Koinshooting

Dan Hughes

Aug 26, 2008
Champaign, IL
Detector(s) used
Several
Treasure hunter Aaron Marcy says it's like playing the lottery, except if you don't win, you get all your money back.

It's called Kitchen Table Koinshooting, it was "invented" by legendary treasure hunter Karl von Mueller, and anybody can play.

My latest podcast tells you how (in just three minutes and two seconds).

Listen at In the Corner with Dan Hughes (treasure).

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Treasure hunter Aaron Marcy says it's like playing the lottery, except if you don't win, you get all your money back.

It's called Kitchen Table Koinshooting, it was "invented" by legendary treasure hunter Karl von Mueller, and anybody can play.

My latest podcast tells you how (in just three minutes and two seconds).

Listen at In the Corner with Dan Hughes (treasure).
....... I could not find anything in your site that talks about what you put up here ????

OP
OP
Dan Hughes

Dan Hughes

Aug 26, 2008
Champaign, IL
Detector(s) used
Several
....... I could not find anything in your site that talks about what you put up here ????

Note that my first post in this string was written on April 12, 2012. So if you scroll down the page (In the Corner with Dan Hughes) until you come to the April 12, 2012 entry, you'll find show number 95 is Kitchen Table Koinshooting.

Enjoy!

(You can find a complete index to my shows at IN THE TREASURE CORNER)

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
But is just about the same as in Tnet here under .....coin roll hunting... It cost you nothing but your time...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread