Knights of the Golden Circle, Order of American Knights, Freemasons and Kabbalah

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
We are SPIRITS having HUMAN EXPERIENCES... GOOD, BAD, UGLY. Don't believe in "Re-incarnation", tho...

How about "what goes around comes around?" or " The status eventually returns to its original value after completing some sort of cycle."
OR Alchemically speaking.......
The Ouroboros symbolizes the cyclic Nature of the Universe: creation out of destruction, Life out of Death. etc.

snake.jpg

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
What if the "GOLDEN CIRCLE" was metaphoric Kabbalistic symbolism in K.G.C. rituals like Alchemy symbolism and Hermeticism is to Freemasonry? I often wonder how many O.A.K. were also members of The Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor, and if that affected the makeup of what came next?

ouroboros.jpg

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm definitely going to have to read up on all of that to catch up!....Are there audiobooks? lol?

Are you meaning that those guys especially are buried East to West literally or are you saying something else?

Most cemeteries are East/West burials if that's what you're asking about being a local thing.

There is a very large cemetery here that was originally Masonic...I forgot to take pics of this again when we took Christmas Poinsettias out...dang it! I talked about it before. Anyway, the graves are E/W except this one long row of E/W Graves that has One Row of Two Graves I think it is going North/South....Like a Capital I. It's the strangest thing.

I'll make a note to get a pic of it when I'm back over that way and see if those names mean anything to you. I haven't seen it like that anywhere else in that cemetery or any other cemetery.

Kace

Kace, The Reb's buried their own East to West so they would have hope in the resurrection of Jesus Christ. The Yankees buried down South were buried facing the North. The South did not want them to have any part in the Resurrection. Plus they were buried facing their home land. Go to any National Cemetery at least the ones I have seen all Yanks are buried facing the North.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Perhaps the Brothers of lasting faith thought they would be back to reap their own treasure due to natural breeding. Scotch Irish blood always floats to the top right? :dontknow:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
How about "what goes around comes around?" or " The status eventually returns to its original value after completing some sort of cycle."
OR Alchemically speaking.......
The Ouroboros symbolizes the cyclic Nature of the Universe: creation out of destruction, Life out of Death. etc.

View attachment 1665182

Using that symbol was part of the Theosophical Society; it MAY be that some KGC/OAK guys were also Theosophists, dunno. Known as the OUROBOROS; started in 1885 or so in India! I & a buddy were members of the Society, which is BUDDHIST "in nature"; Ooommmnnn.... It was a "good fit" in my Scottish Rite "days"; being 32nd was GOOD!

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Using that symbol was part of the Theosophical Society; it MAY be that some KGC/OAK guys were also Theosophists, dunno. Known as the OUROBOROS; started in 1885 or so in India! I & a buddy were members of the Society, which is BUDDHIST "in nature"; Ooommmnnn.... It was a "good fit" in my Scottish Rite "days"; being 32nd was GOOD!

Agree, but they used the symbol for their purpose too, it was not them who started using it first,(much older) also there was more than on meaning for the symbol as in almost ALL cases.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Kace, The Reb's buried their own East to West so they would have hope in the resurrection of Jesus Christ. The Yankees buried down South were buried facing the North. The South did not want them to have any part in the Resurrection. Plus they were buried facing their home land. Go to any National Cemetery at least the ones I have seen all Yanks are buried facing the North.

Thanks franklin...I just saw your post. That makes sense...I can definitely see the South doing that.

This Masonic Founded Cemetery I had mentioned has this One Small Section where the graves make an I Shape... I've never seen graves right together with Two Rows going East/West and then between them graves going North/South. It's Strange.

I put a post-it note on my console to stop there and take a pic of it to show you guys when I'm over that way next.

I forgot about it when we were there putting Poinsettas out for Christmas. lol!

Thanks Again,
Kace

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

Kabbalah is an esoteric philosophy within Judaism and Jewish association with alchemy dates from ancient times. Alchemy, in the second or third century, assumed a mystical and magical character, exemplified in such things as the whole syncretism of the East—Jewish and Egyptian gnosis, Greek mysteries, and Ophite speculations—combined to produce a current of thought which affected every mental production of the age. How many Jews do you think were in the K.G.C.?

Judah_P_Benjamin.jpg

White Heart

Sep 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Concave pyrimid,copyright-cleaned.jpg
The point I was driving at when I started this thread was that there was a very strong connection between the following
Kabbalists beliefs
Hermetic Tree of Life
Hermetic Alchemy
Hermeticism
Albert Pike
Freemasonry and its rituals, treaties, symbolism etc.

What I think brought it about in this instance is, their strong beliefs based on this:
" And Man from Light and Life changed into soul and mind - from Life to soul, from Light to mind. And thus continued all the sense-world's parts until the period of their end and new beginnings."

I have become pretty convinced that these fellas wholeheartedly believed that they would return to reap what they had sewn on (or in?)the Earth during their lifetime. In essence, they believed, once you are born and your soul is created,[ it will always be rising in the East and setting or Westing in the West just like the Sun dies every night only to be reborn every morning. That is also why the went to great lengths to place everything that they built or designed, including their burial plots in line with the Universe so they could find their way to and fro twice a year during the Summer and Winter Solstices.

P.S. This not to say ALL K.G.C. or O.A.K. members did this or believed this way, but some of the ones we are dealing with did, and I am wondering if it rings true elsewhere or is it just a local thing?

L.C.,
Attached is a photo of what was chiseled by a man who most likely belonged to one or all of the aforementioned philosophies and fraternities. I do not know if he was doing so to find his own way back, or to leave a record of what he knew for future generations. I do know that He hid it and I found it, having been led to it by crumbs left by the same man.
The glass and the stone pointers are within one inch of their original positions, but have been set up to show their form for the photo and are not exactly where I found them.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
WONDERFUL "Pointer Rock"... and Blue Stone; got a few, myself. AND! WELCOME! I have seen you around, with GREAT "posts"!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The "HEART" as a symbol or stone, is like the round moon (aka FULL Moon), indicating a HUGE Cache area...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
MORE later; check out STONE MASONS; good for MASTER MASONS... STONE MASON Tools, Mason's Marks, etc. HH! Good Luck! Have FUN!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Blue Stone = "Blue Lodge"... it has a 90 degree angle, like a "framing square"; also a "sign" of a Worshipful Master of a "Blue Lodge".

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, the symbol expresses WHOLENESS in Spiritual Alchemy, as in the Freemason "upper degrees"; the snake's tail is going "WITHIN" to unify the "inner Being' with the "outer Being"... a BALANCE, which is taught in the 32nd Degree of SR/SJ.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread