L4S is on board for 2010!

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well everyone, I know I said I hung up my gear for the year (no pun intended), but seeing Kimsdad and DPBob post their silver finds, I couldn't let them get too far ahead of me ;D

I had to fight for the #3 spot! :icon_pirat:

With my new wife thinking I went antler drop hunting, I took along the "detector" and decided to pass a few swings here and there.

I didn't find any antlers... but I did unearth some keepers. Shhhhhh!

Come on guys..... I had to get my fix in! ( I sound like a heroin addict....but addicted to silver)

I got out for 4 hours today landing 4 keepers including my first silver of the year. It sure looks sweet coming out with snow around the hole.
'17, '27, & '37 Buffalo nickels and a '20-D Merc. I'm not going out for at least 2 more weeks....Man was it muddy out there.

Enjoy and HH!.

Attachments

• coins 074.jpg
    coins 074.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 196
  • coins 076.jpg
    coins 076.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 222
  • coins 075.jpg
    coins 075.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 192
  • coins 077.jpg
    coins 077.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 191
Nice job,
I totally understand, I've gone out both last Saturday and Monday...It's hard to get that silver fix this time of year.

Yeah baby! 3 nicks to kick it off to boot!

Just checked, weather for this weekend says it's a go, some rain might be present however. I know you guys are adventurous but take care in them trees, they have a lot of deadwood looking for a target too.

wahooooo.
Glad you could join us

Great huntin' yesterday, Jon. I only managed 3 wheats, a few mems, and a quarter. Glad we were able to get out. I feel better for sure!

Way to go Jon! I'm dyin' to get out there again!

Joe

CONGRATS AND YOUR FIRST SILVER FOR THE YEAR. I HOPE YOUR WIFE KEEPS YOU BUSY THIS SUMMER SO I CAN PASS YOU UP THIS YEAR!

etrac007 said:
CONGRATS AND YOUR FIRST SILVER FOR THE YEAR. I HOPE YOUR WIFE KEEPS YOU BUSY THIS SUMMER SO I CAN PASS YOU UP THIS YEAR!

Or she'll join me and we can try to pass up Goio :dontknow:

justdigging50 said:
Nice Finds Jon!
That Silver will cure the winter blues.

It sure does. I didn't think I would get out until March, but with some of these guys making their finds, I had to give it a try. I wasn't even expecting to find anything honestly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back