La Buse - Any active searches?

Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image3.jpg

Here the same image with gamma, brightness and contrast adjustment.

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're looking for a partner as you aren't in the USA, which is understandable, but what will be your additional contribution besides google earth images (respectfully, we all have equal access to to google earth). As far as the white stuff in your pics, some sort of waste or ground mineralization/colorization, as there is a rather well worn ATV/OTV /Offroad path on both sides of it, so reasonably we can eliminate it being anything of value.

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't put too much faith in free share-ware images. The County GIS aerial image of my property puts a large shiny spot in my former sheep pasture where there is nothing but grass. Cloud under the aircraft? Wet spot after a rain? Lens aberration?

Free doesn't imply a lot of image correction or processing care.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning friends.
Can anyone tell me if a non-American person (in the case of Brazil) can apply to the government for the rights to a treasure or mineral deposit in the USA?

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning friends.
Can anyone tell me if a non-American person (in the case of Brazil) can apply to the government for the rights to a treasure or mineral deposit in the USA?

From the BLM website:

"Who Can Stake a Claim?: United States citizens who have reached the age of discretion under the law of the state of residence; or legal immigrants who have declared their intention to become a citizen; or a corporation organized under the laws of any state may locate a mining claim."

Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the BLM website:

"Who Can Stake a Claim?: United States citizens who have reached the age of discretion under the law of the state of residence; or legal immigrants who have declared their intention to become a citizen; or a corporation organized under the laws of any state may locate a mining claim."

Friend.
Thanks for the info.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can publish the coordinates, after finding someone who can be a partner fifty-fifty.

Just following up on my earlier post, when you say you want a partner that can be 50/50, what other resources do you bring to the table that will entice a partner to sign on with you at a 50/50 split? Do you have funding to bankroll the exploration of the site(s)? Do you have mining equipment (bull dozers, front end loaders, dump trucks, trommels and the necessary heavy transporting trucks and trailers)? Do you have the necessary documentation, visa's and permits to be here in country for extended periods of time?(if not, you better start applying now, as that can now take a year or more to procure due to new regulations).

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just following up on my earlier post, when you say you want a partner that can be 50/50, what other resources do you bring to the table that will entice a partner to sign on with you at a 50/50 split? Do you have funding to bankroll the exploration of the site(s)? Do you have mining equipment (bull dozers, front end loaders, dump trucks, trommels and the necessary heavy transporting trucks and trailers)? Do you have the necessary documentation, visa's and permits to be here in country for extended periods of time?(if not, you better start applying now, as that can now take a year or more to procure due to new regulations).

Well friend.
Let's do it by steps:
I happened to arrive at this map of Peralta and noticed that it has inscriptions that reveal geographical coordinates.
I put the coordinates on google Earth and to my surprise it fell close to this heart-shaped relief.
I analyzed the context better and noticed that the area is identical to the peralta map, I think it is very conscious that there are 3 points on the map that match the terrain.
- The coordinates take you to a place where you have 2 more points. The reddish heart and the river.

I analyzed the satellite images better and noticed that there is this silver formation captured by the satellite sensor and we know that satellites have channels that go beyond the visible spectrum.

So, and answering your questions:

- I have to find a reliable partner to check the place in person and it does not require a lot of expenses.
- For that I don't need to be in the USA or have machines, etc.
- We make a partnership contract and that person goes to the place and checks.
- If you have a treasure or ore, that person will let me know and together we plan the next step.

Did I make myself understood?

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, in wanting 50 percent, i will give you props for being quite the optimist! Here in the states, even when someone already owns rich gold bearing land and they lease it to another who has the machinery, men and resources to mine it, they are only paid about 10 percent royalties on the gold recovered. Gold is extremely expensive to mine in volume this day and age. Since you own no gold bearing land or mines, no heavy mining machinery, men or resources to mine it, i wouldn't expect more then a couple of percent and that's assuming a large gold bearing mine or land is found in the first place.

Since you are in Brazil, you'd be hard pressed to even get anyone to follow your google earth hunches around for you, as if they have the time and resources to hunt, they're much more likely to follow their own leads and research.

If you really want to pursue the venture, you're likely going to have to scrape together the funds to spend an extended period of time in the United States yourself doing exploration. Once you've found gold, you then can pursue a claim and then you can pursue investors who will take samples to verify if it's profitable and then you may be able to negotiate for a few percent of the proceeds.

Last edited:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What the heck ever happened to the pirate la buse !! Are you guys even on the right thread ?? Why are we in the mountains of america talking about the Peralta maps ?? You guys remember the topic ?? Pirates, cannons and ships, buried treasure, reunion, Seychelles, Madagascar !! Remember !! Sailing ships and the golden age of piracy ?? Does any of this ring a bell to you guys. You guys are so busy trying to talk over each other you forgot what subject you were on....haaaa ha Lol !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What about the flaming cross of goa.....is that thing buried in the dutchman mine or something ??

Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What about the flaming cross of goa.....is that thing buried in the dutchman mine or something ??

Well remembered friend.
The pirate la buse had a life of piracy, my theory is that he and the Dutch were distant relatives.
Even the Jesuits were expelled from Spanish America because of that cross, precisely because they did not find the flaming cross from Goa that the pirate stole from the church.
Very interesting this whole story, everything is interconnected, Templars, Jesuits, Freemasons, everything.

Last edited:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm speechless.....please continue.....how silly of me to assume the 2 were unrelated !! Please continue !! :happy1:

Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm speechless.....please continue.....how silly of me to assume the 2 were unrelated !! Please continue !! :happy1:

Yes. Oliver Lavoisier was born in France in the late 1600s, but no one said he was a distant relative of an individual captured by the Romans in the first century BC, where today is Holland.
This captured relative became a slave to Romans and worked as an orange peeler for Roman soldiers.
And when the Romans invaded what is now France, this Dutchman could no longer bear to peel orange, and during a fight with a local tribe he fled to the forest.
After a long walk and almost dying of hunger and cold, he managed to reach a cabin in the forest and was welcomed by this family, who centuries later would be the Lavoisiers.

And when Oliver was a teenager, he studied at a Jesuit college and was traumatized by the methods used and revolted, vowing to take revenge on the priests.
Then he fled to the sea and became a pirate and after many experiences as a sailor and to plunder hundreds of ships with much anger that he had and the violence he manifested earned him the nickname La Buse. (The crow).
Thus, the years passed and the day after a violent storm ended on a deserted island and found a dying Portuguese who had been abandoned by another pirate ship and he said that in Goa there was a flaming cross of gold and diamonds that belonged to the Jesuits.
It was at that moment that he saw the dream of revenge that he had nurtured for many years come true, he immediately moved to Madagascar to plan how he would steal that cross.
And on a beautiful day due to fate when capturing a Portuguese ship, the big surprise was the cross he dreamed of so much, falling from a tray in his hands.

And as he knew that the best place to hide something is in the enemy's beard, he went with his ship to the Americas, because he knew that the Jesuits dominated the whole continent.
After sailing for many months and almost sinking near the state islands in southern America, he managed to go around Cape Horn and head north, reaching the Gulf of California.
He disembarked and walked for many days until he reached what is now Arizona in the heart of the Jesuits and buried the flaming cross.
He carved the map of the place of the treasure on a stone and dropped superstition close to the mountains, so that they could be found in the future.
Then he returned to Madagascar and spread the rumor of the humiliating feat, where it reached the ears of the Pope who demanded the cross back.
The rumor was very astute, with each version the cross was in a place, first Brazil, then in France and finally in Spanish America, where they said that La Buse had corrupted the Indians to keep the cross.
And after more than 40 years of searching and not finding, the Jesuits fell into disgrace to the church, and the Pope along with the King of France decided to put an end to the Men in Black.

So many Jesuits were exiled in Italy, some fled to England and others fled to Russia, where they became sex toys from Catarina a Grande, (... but that's another story).
Since those who fled to England came together and began to plot how they would end the Church and the kings, who had destroyed an entire legacy of more than 300 years that they had built that would culminate in a Jesuit state for the Glory of God .
They decided to found an order, which turned Freemasonry and put their plans in motion, because they had influence, intelligence and money at will.
And there began several revolts and wars that everyone knows, Independence of the USA, French Revolution, independence of Latin countries, etc. (... all this because of La Buse, or better because of a slipper he took on the butt of a Jesuit priest when he was a child).

Then in the 1800s a Dutchman decided to migrate to the USA and became a miner in Arizona, becoming very rich, who happened to be a distant relative of Lavoisier and the people started talking about him and went down in history.
Many years later someone stumbled on rocks in the desert and noticed that it had some inscriptions, the same ones that La Buse had done more than 200 years before and left at the foot of a mountain in Arizona, indicating the location of the Flaming Cross of Goa.
And after much research, they came to the name of the Dutchman who owned mines in the region a hundred years earlier and deduced that it would be the map of the Dutchman's mines.
But now everyone knows that the real story is quite different, all the fault of La Buse and his thirst for revenge.

We need to recover the Flaming Cross of Goa in order to restore peace and harmony between the peoples and thus everything returns to the real happiness that reigned in the past.
Church, (orders) and kings, (governments) rule, the nobles, (elite) enjoy and the people ****.

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We need to recover the Flaming Cross of Goa in order to restore peace and harmony between the peoples and thus everything returns to the real happiness that reigned in the past.
Church, (orders) and kings, (governments) rule, the nobles, (elite) enjoy and the people ****.

Umm, No we don't want to go back to that. Respectfully, this is why the colonies took up arms against the British Empire in a little something called the American Revolution: to free ourselves from the tyranny of the Kings, Nobles, Church, Taxes and Elite!

Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Umm, No we don't want to go back to that. Respectfully, this is why the colonies took up arms against the British Empire in a little something called the American Revolution: to free ourselves from the tyranny of the Kings, Nobles, Church, Taxes and Elite!

Sure, my friend.
I was being ironic, and I admire those who face oppression.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread