Ladies Omega, three vintage Zippo lighters, and a Dunhill lighter, at same sale

artslinger

Jul 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi friends, it was a very good day, today. Found a very nice women's Omega, three vintage Zippo lighters, and one Dunhill lighter at the same sale this morning. One Zippo is from the 30s-40s, one from the 50s, and one from the 60s. I do not know the age of the Dunhill, but I put it around the 50s or 60s, as well. Please let me know your thoughts, and as always, your comments are appreciated. Thanks.

artslinger

Attachments

• 062.JPG
    062.JPG
    664.5 KB · Views: 131
  • O2.jpg
    O2.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 117
  • O3.jpg
    O3.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 153
  • O4.jpg
    O4.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 132
  • O5.jpg
    O5.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 142
  • O6.jpg
    O6.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 144

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes indeed. I've found 3 Dunhill lighters so far.. 2 at antique shops and 1 at a flea market. One that was a sterling lift-arm and made in England in 1924 I sold and wish I hadn't. I still have the one roller that I need to get fixed or find a part for it I think it is?. Good score on the Zippo's, as the old ones are like money in your pocket. I'm always looking for old Zippo's because the Asians are really into collecting vintage tobacciana. The name Dunhill they really go after. Just this last week I was in Las Vegas and I past by a Dunhill shop, but didn't go in. I was looking at all the high-end watch stores I went by and you name any top watchmaker and you'll find it in that town. They were all so beautiful.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumleft: Zippos and a Dunhill? Nice finds. You can't go wrong there. I've only run across a couple Dunhills. Unfortunately, your post helps remind me of all the stuff I have to get rid of. Like the bank bag full of Zippos sitting on the top shelf in the closet. Yet there I was yesterday, adding another one to it.
This is my favorite Zippo website... Vintage Zippo Lighters, Rare Zippo, The Passionate Wick,

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Luv Zippo’s. I would think logo’d ones carry a premium.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread