las vegas lead

ghostdog

Apr 22, 2007
Nv,For those that live here,and want a challange, as you drive North on LV B., and it turns into Main st,past the charities for the homeless, keep going, pass Jerrys Nuggett, till you reach Pep Boyz on the East side,and right across the from PB"s,is a fenced off lot, that contained a fort in the very early 1800"s. The fort may have been Spanish and I believe there are lots of relics beneath the ground. Gaining access is the hard part. :read2:

S

stefen

Actually was in the area last week but didn't notice the empty lot...

What about the train station to the west...beleive its located on or next to the RES...anybody work that?

OP
OP
G

ghostdog

Apr 22, 2007
Dont know anything about the train station, lookin into a lead close to Diablo cyn,and another near Mt Charleston. :read2:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ivan, are you talking about this one? Or further North? Took this back in the 60s, it's all gone now. The North end of the old yard had an area that "junk" was buried from the warehouses. There was a shack used by the inspectors nothing left but a foundation (1980s).

Also past Jerrys Nugget used to be transient camps everywhere. I know the cops were searching for stolen goodies from burglaries three different times I know of. Used to be interesting searching, but a pain in the south end with the TRs of the day. Also, there was a robbery at The Vegas Village, can't remember if they found the money or not.

If you're local, the alley between Main street & N First street behind the Regency Motel used to be productive to search. Amazing what people threw out the motel windows into the alley :o especially when Metro was beating on the front door :D

Attachments

• uprr.jpg
    uprr.jpg
    915.4 KB · Views: 433

Havilah_Springs

Oct 23, 2011
VENTURA COUNTY, CA
Detector(s) used
WHITES EAGLE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey All,

Do any of you Las Vegas guys now what happened to the old "Kelly Ranch"?

Can't seem to find it on Google Earth. I was a Fire Fighter at Nellis in the 70's and use to find all kinds of treasure there.

H_S

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my grandma bought the railroad overnight apartments downdown in the 30s but as far as history i know very little. :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread