Treasurenet + Cabin Fever = Slight Insanity

discovery_bound

Feb 4, 2008
South Dakota, B&R in Montana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Umax
Oh boy, I think I've finally lost it. Cabin fever has settled into the deepest crevices of my soul and since I spend a few hours every day on T-Net, I guess it was bound to happen. You see, I rarely remember any of my dreams/nightmares, but last night was a FIRST for me. I actually had a dream about treasure hunting. I was close to where I grew up, only the scenery was different. Kind of like a grass prairie with buttes and plateaus of which resembled the Painted Desert. While detecting the side of a sandy slope, I got a hit. I swept the sand away to find a 1954 dime barely under the surface. I happen to look slightly further down the slope and seen more coins which were only partially covered. I don't know why the dates stick in my mind, but I remember them and some are quite strange. I found numerous coins all ranging from 1899 - 1964. A few of them had this date....1932 - 1928. Like a bicentennial reads, only backwards and ranging in 4 yrs. The very last coin was a 1999 quarter, and I was thinking 'what the heck is that date doing mixed in with the rest?'

That's pretty much the bases of it that I remember, but have I officially lost it due to the cabin fever mixed with ridiculous amounts of snow that is still standing? I have the urge to hunt like never before this summer, maybe I'll just come across a small stash of coins yet!

HH
DB

Edit -- Just realized I posted this in 'Treasure Leads', when I meant to post it in 'Everything Else'. Looks like I need another cup of coffee.

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"I spend a few hours every day on T-Net"

Welcome to Hotel Treasurenet. You can check out any time you like but you can never leave. :D

Its times like these that I envy those with dirt basements.

:icon_scratch:

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
discovery-bound you need to get professional help.
And stop smokin that $hit.

Alaskan Adventurer

Dec 20, 2009
Ecuador
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, i hear ya about cabin fever. Try living in Alaska where our winter starts in October and lasts until April or even May. =( Cool dream though, let me know if it becomes a recurring, lol.

OP
OP
discovery_bound

discovery_bound

Feb 4, 2008
South Dakota, B&R in Montana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Umax
Alaskan Adventurer said:
Lol, i hear ya about cabin fever. Try living in Alaska where our winter starts in October and lasts until April or even May. =( Cool dream though, let me know if it becomes a recurring, lol.

I think Alaska and North Dakota are about the same. We usually get the first snowfall around Halloween and we don't see the grass again until mid - late April. Come to think of it, I think we were actually colder than AK a few times this winter. Yep, winter blows.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread