Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
index.jpg

YORK, Pa. (AP) — Mourners at a Pennsylvania fast-food fan's funeral wanted him to have it his way, so they arranged for his hearse — and the rest of the procession — to make one last drive-thru visit before reaching the cemetery.

To give him a whopper of a send-off Saturday, the funeral procession stopped at a Burger King where each mourner got a sandwich for the road.
Kime got one last burger too, the York Daily Record reported. It was placed atop his flag-draped coffin at the cemetery.

Republican Herald | News | republicanherald.com

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey if this is something that was important to this man then I say i'm glad to see that they took the time to allow him to say goodbye to something that he enjoyed.. People are creatures of habit and not all habits make sense to everybody but this guy at least got one last time to be somewhere he enjoyed... Not something you see everyday....

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
I suppose that McDonalds charged sales tax on the dead guy's burger. That is rediculous! I guess that taxes never end.......even for the dead.

S

stefen

I suppose that McDonalds charged sales tax on the dead guy's burger. That is rediculous! I guess that taxes never end.......even for the dead.

That's Burger King...not Mickey D's...and, yes they charge sales tax on take-out...:angel2::angel2::angel2::angel2::3some::3some::3some:

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
I goofed. And as my old Italian Latin teacher used to say, "Pay 'tention dammit....pay 'tention!!" Evidently, I didn't.

S

stefen

Tis a wonder the Old Italian teacher didn't wop ya 100 times with a wet speghetti noodle...:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions