Last few hunts, vintage police buckle, some silver and various Finds.

TommNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2008
NW NJ
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro, Garrett AT Pro
Got a few times before the snow came, I finally found a big silver and some Mercs to boot, a few V nickels, a Buffalo, and the usual wheats. Also, a silver pin and some buttons with an anchor, I found 1 or 2 of similar buttons like that before but they had no anchor on them, not sure what the bullet was doing there but I was happy to pull it out of the ground, thanks for looking in advance!

The other pics are some finds in late December, the police bucket was a cool find, its toast but found a small button with an eagle on it? Sorry, I know my finds can be cleaned a little better.
2-22=2024 Finds.jpg

TommNJ
2-2024 finds.jpg
2023 dec finds.jpg
12-2023 finds.jpg
2023 more.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 40
Got a few times before the snow came, I finally found a big silver and some Mercs to boot, a few V nickels, a Buffalo, and the usual wheats. Also, a silver pin and some buttons with an anchor, I found 1 or 2 of similar buttons like that before but they had no anchor on them, not sure what the bullet was doing there but I was happy to pull it out of the ground, thanks for looking in advance!

The other pics are some finds in late December, the police bucket was a cool find, its toast but found a small button with an eagle on it? Sorry, I know my finds can be cleaned a little better.
View attachment 2131922
TommNJView attachment 2131923View attachment 2131928View attachment 2131929View attachment 2131931
Great hunt and love the buckle. JB

View attachment 2131922
TommNJView attachment 2131923View attachment 2131928View attachment 2131929View attachment 2131931
Awesomeness!!! Congrats!!!

Beautiful silver, and lots of other interesting finds! Police buckle is super cool! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing with us.

Great Saves all round. I really like the old Police buckle, and all the silver. You are onto a really nice spot. Well Done.

Great finds! Love the police buckle! Do you know what the silver pin was?

Thank you all for your comments! And thanks Lenrac2 for the pin Id, Snow melting again hopefully time to get back out, good luck to all!

TommNJ

WOW !!! Very well done congrats

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back