Last Few Hunts

tennessee digger

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2011
Nashville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro and Troy Shadow Fisher Gold Bug Pro Minelab Equinox 600.
Here are a few of the finds that I have made in the last few weeks. My buddy Tom and I have been hunting a few construction and house sites in and around Nashville. He has dug probably twice as much as me but here is my stuff. I also dug 2 rings (not shown) one was silver and the other was gold plated. The badge is from the Knights of Pythias and is silver. The litle cuff button is an eagle "A".
The watch fob is made of copper and is from the American Accident Insurance Company. The token is "good for 5 cents in trade'' and has J.B. on the back. The coolest thing that I found was a piece of lead bar from the camp. It has an eagle stamped on it and has cin.o under the eagle. I didn't think too much of it at first (actually Tom pointed it out to me as I didn't see the eagle) come to find out it is from The Eagle White Lead Company from Cincinniti, Ohio. They were founded in 1842 and furnished lead to the military during he civil war. We had dug several molded and mis-moded bullets in this camp plus a lot of slag lead so I think this lead bar was used for molding bullets in camp. I had a picture of Quindy and DMan in my billfold for good luck..... plus my wife Julia said before I left home "I hope you find something good"!!! Tennessee digger

Attachments

• March03Finds01.jpg
    March03Finds01.jpg
    373.5 KB · Views: 244
  • March03Finds02.jpg
    March03Finds02.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 233
  • March03Finds03.jpg
    March03Finds03.jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 225
  • March03Finds04.jpg
    March03Finds04.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 217
  • March03Finds06.jpg
    March03Finds06.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 221
Upvote 6

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fascinating, simply fascinating stuff!

HH!

OP
OP
tennessee digger

tennessee digger

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2011
Nashville
Detector(s) used
Thanks WHADIFIND, we dug a lot of holes lately! Tennessee digger

John Boy

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2012
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 LTD CAMOUFLAGE,CZ3D 1021,1220X AND GARRETT PRO POINTER.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow awesome finds.really really like that badge. Nicely done buddy.

62dold

Jan 13, 2013
kentucky
Detector(s) used
white, bounty hunter, white tresure ray,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great find, i like hunting in tenn, going down by lexington soon ---( i hope)

woody_g

Mar 5, 2006
SPRINGTOWN TX
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 1000
all i can say is wow i go out hoping to find one of the items you found you shot out the lights finding a token, watch fob, badge,bullets ,buttons,rings can't think of much else to find in one day.congrats on a heck of a good day of digging its gonna be hard to beat.hats off to ya hope your next hunt is as good.

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs Donnie. The lead bar is a cool war relic. Is that a barrel tap key?

OP
OP
tennessee digger

tennessee digger

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2011
Nashville
Detector(s) used
Woody.... everything was found over the last few weekends although I did find quite a bit Sunday but I didn't find all of that in one day. I wish I could! Thanks for your comments, I appreciate it. TD

OP
OP
tennessee digger

tennessee digger

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2011
Nashville
Detector(s) used
I'm not sure what the key went to Steve. Over the years I've dug several keys but that is the first one that I remember like that. You may be right! TD

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great digs Donnie. That lead bullet bar is cool. Better take those pics of Doug and me from your wallet or you'll get arrested-LOL. Congrats on having your Wisconsin CW era button on the cover of AD magazine with our friend John Freeman's gold coin. Buckleboy's article is in the upcoming issue and he and all 3 members of the Tennessee Trio have finds individually pictured in the "Just Dug" section along with your button and John's coin. See you Friday & HH, Q.

OP
OP
tennessee digger

tennessee digger

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2011
Nashville
Detector(s) used
I look forward to it Quindy. Naw, I'm keeping the pictures, I may want to hunt in Gallatin sometime and Doug has some kin folks down there that may give me permission!:occasion18: Tennessee digger

Great digs Donnie. That lead bullet bar is cool. Better take those pics of Doug and me from your wallet or you'll get arrested-LOL. Congrats on having your Wisconsin CW era button on the cover of AD magazine with our friend John Freeman's gold coin. Buckleboy's article is in the upcoming issue and he and all 3 members of the Tennessee Trio have finds individually pictured in the "Just Dug" section along with your button and John's coin. See you Friday & HH, Q.

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
Those are some mighty cool finds. I am looking forward to hunting on Friday and I will be bringing my cousins from Gallatin.
LOL

OP
OP
tennessee digger

tennessee digger

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2011
Nashville
Detector(s) used
That's fine with me. I'll bring some wine, Colt 45, BBQ sauce, and bananas. We will have a real picnic!!! Tennessee digger

Th

ose are some mighty cool finds. I am looking forward to hunting on Friday and I will be bringing my cousins from Gallatin.
LOL

dig kzoo

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2013
Kalamazoo co. MI
Detector(s) used
1 Minelab CTX3030, 2 Garrett AT Gold, Garrett ACE 350, 2 Bounty Hunter tracker IV,BH Junior, 2 Garrett pro pointers
a family adventure!!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wonderful and impressive finds!! congrats!

JuliaV

Greenie
Mar 22, 2012
Nashville
Detector(s) used
1265-X
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very impressive! You always find good things in my book, but you are my best find! Now go dig something good Friday!!!

Love you,
Julia

OP
OP
tennessee digger

tennessee digger

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2011
Nashville
Detector(s) used
Thanks Josh, we have just been lucky to have so many sites in and around Nashville. Look forward to actually meeting you one day and hunting together. Tennessee digger

Looks great Donnie!! You

guys been tearing it up. Congrats.

woody_g

Mar 5, 2006
SPRINGTOWN TX
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 1000
Woody.... everything was found over the last few weekends although I did find quite a bit Sunday but I didn't find all of that in one day. I wish I could! Thanks for your comments, I appreciate it. TD
sorry guess i should have read it better but still an amazing group of finds i find it hard to pick out what i like best they are all so cool.appreciate you sharing your finds with us.laid up from knee surgery and having to enjoy seeing every one elses finds for now.hopefully i will be able to get back out soon but til then enjoy seeing great finds like these thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread