Last hunt of 2008 and what should appear

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
No no santa or reigndeer not least on saturday, they had showed up a few days early but with our long deer season here well you know they gotta keepa low profile, flying at night and all, gotta look out for the spot lighters ;D Any way we had our youngest daughter and and her 2 kids here for Christmas. They left Friday morning and Saturday found us heading out for the last detecting day of 2008. The first 3 spots produced a total of $1.00 for me and Bobbie maybe $2.00, we changed counties and things started getting interesting. First spot produced over $4.00 in clad for the 2 0f us and I found the large CZ and silver ring in the back of the picture. also found 18kHGE wedding band there too. next spot produced the gold over silver earring with ameythsts and little diamond chips. The last spot produced the big shiney gold bracelet 14k. well another year is in the Books and it was quite the ride this year. Im including another picture today that was taken on Christmas Day. After dinner my 8 year old grandson Mike wanted to take the metal detector across the street. Now Im sure you guys recognize Peanut our Jack and the one who is holding the leash is yours truly.
Hope everyone has a safe New Year
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• SANY0164.JPG
    SANY0164.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 589
  • SANY0134.JPG
    SANY0134.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 585
Upvote 0

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy smokes D & B!!! :o Now THAT is a bracelet. WOW!!! :thumbsup:
Congrats on a super year you two. I think you're running a close 2nd to Crackbadger with the bling this year. ;D :wink:
Way to go & happy 09'.
-Doug-

mikewaz

Bronze Member
May 9, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75
Great finds guys! :thumbsup:

What a great way to end the season.
Best of luck to you both in 09
Mike

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:wave: Hi'ya Dave and Mike! Great to see ya! That bracelet is gorgeous! :o I'm always amazed at all the fantastic finds you two come up with year after year. :icon_pirat: I look forward to seeing what all you two find next year too! :thumbsup:

Nana :)

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny thing about the picture, is I could imagine the dog nearly getting run over whilst you were paying attention to the digging :D

camb1

Bronze Member
Dec 11, 2006
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000 & Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG. Gold is a great way to end the year. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
CRUSADER said:
Funny thing about the picture, is I could imagine the dog nearly getting run over whilst you were paying attention to the digging :D
No Crusader we dont have to worry about that. the little community we live in here has only70 boxholdes, But to be truthful Im holding his retractable leash trust me he isnt going far
hh
dVEs

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread