Last nights 8 Brinks boxes of halves - 8/26/11

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Last night's 8 Brinks boxes of halves - 8/26/11

How do you find so many dimes this year? I did my first 2 brinks boxes and were skunked. How much volume did it take you to get over 1,000 silver dimes in 9 months?

OP
OP
CardsNCoins

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

palidin20603 said:
How do you find so many dimes this year? I did my first 2 brinks boxes and were skunked. How much volume did it take you to get over 1,000 silver dimes in 9 months?

I've searched 482 boxes of dimes so far this year which equals just over 1.2 million dimes.

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other

Man you seem to do incredible volume but your 2011 total so far are amazing - I think those are the best I've seen. Really shows that perseverance and volume really pays off. It also shows what a profitable hobby this can be. Your totals show a person couls actually make a full time job out of this - or at least a very substantial 2nd income. You give me idaes. Way to go - keep it going.

Silver @ face is truly amazing (esp. these days) - it's almost like getting it for free.

I LOVE THIS HOBBY!

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other

Nick, you are the man! You might just be the king of all us CRHers. According to my calculation you have found over $19,000 in silver so far this year - SO FAR! That's amazing! I'm sure you had to hunt a lot of rolls to get it but that's still incredible. You must be one one of the most successful hunters around - you sure seem to have figured out how to make this a truly profitable hobby. Keep it up. I'd sure like to see your totals @ the end of the year.

Continued success and HH!

WormtownFJR

Jan 27, 2009

CnC is the poster child for volume. We all aspire to be him.

OP
OP
CardsNCoins

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WormtownFJR said:
CnC is the poster child for volume. We all aspire to be him.

Yes, I search alot each week, but with regard to major volume, for halves it's db23 and for dimes it's MentalUnrest.

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT

Probably your worst boxes ever but normal round these parts of late. Good luck on your next set.

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions