$3.00 ?

favored papa

Oct 6, 2009
mountain home Idaho
Detector(s) used
ace 250 dfx
some people have all the luck, My son works at a gas station. Today a kid (18 or 19 years old) asks if he takes dollar coins? My son thinks he is about to get some lkes or maybe ANOTHER Morgan. no the guy gives him 3 "one oz, fine silver, Dollar coins". Not a bad way to end a week.

All you folks on the east coast be careful. I was in Mississippi after Katrina, and the best thing to do for a big storm is run away. Over 1500 people, or was it over 1600 thought they could ride it out and died. Please run away.

Upvote 0

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
holy crap LOL....thats awesome and just so sad that some people are that clueless....but I am glad that fortune smiled on you guys !!!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
favored papa said:
All you folks on the east coast be careful. I was in Mississippi after Katrina, and the best thing to do for a big storm is run away. Over 1500 people, or was it over 1600 thought they could ride it out and died. Please run away.
The best thing to do is take out flood insurance, then the rest of us taxpayers will foot the bill.

Bentfork

Jan 4, 2010
Oklahoma
favored papa said:
some people have all the luck, My son works at a gas station. Today a kid (18 or 19 years old) asks if he takes dollar coins? My son thinks he is about to get some lkes or maybe ANOTHER Morgan. no the guy gives him 3 "one oz, fine silver, Dollar coins". Not a bad way to end a week.

Are these American Silver Eagles?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread