Last weeks totals 61 boxes !! Good week !

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
Upvote 0

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow very good week 61 boxes 49- 90% and 88- 40% And i found in a clean up job 21 quarters and 15 dimes. Plus 2 silver ikes from a teller.There was a box with 10 in one roll. All bens and walkers total 12- 90% in that box. Then there was 6 in a roll all walker and bens. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great haul tim... Question for you.. I wasn't aware any Ikes were silver.. From what I can see, any of them minted in SanFran are 40% is that right?

coincrawlin

Sep 13, 2010
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's some serious coinage! I'm always amazed at the number of Bens and Walkers you continue to pull week after week. Makes me wonder how there can be that many people that continue to turn them in without knowing what they are really worth.

Bowen89

Apr 3, 2012
South Jersey
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Id like to know your fee for dumping 30k+ a week... i get dirty looks for 500 let alone find nothing in this state cause you have it all... i search at home and on road trips and never find a thing

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing score dude! I am not sure how often you hear this, but you are my CRH hero! :icon_king: You have got it all down to a science, and at a quantity that is impressive by all accounts. You're the Dave Hester of coin roll hunting! Can I work for you when the SHTF?!? HH

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Good week there Tim, your numbers are coming back up again. Hoping this week is better for me too, tomorrow starts my first 4 boxes of the week.HH, Maverick.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice volume dude. Now show us a pic or two, yo!
Seriously man, how hard is it to take a pic of that pile of Ag on the table w/ that 90s flip phone of yours?? :)

Nice haul! You get alot more 90s than me, %agewise. If I did that many boxes , I would get about 19 90s & 134 40s, based on my averages. I'm jealous that I can't do your volume!

Keep it up.

E

euler1977

You are the reason I cant get any silver halves!!!! Thank YOU!!!

Goldmedalexchange

Aug 31, 2012
St Louis
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing score dude! I am not sure how often you hear this, but you are my CRH hero! :icon_king: You have got it all down to a science, and at a quantity that is impressive by all accounts. You're the Dave Hester of coin roll hunting! Can I work for you when the SHTF?!? HH

YEEEEEPP!!!

onelife

Jul 14, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tim,
I've been getting a lot of skunks lately...glad that you are doing well

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TimZim said:
Wow very good week 61 boxes 49- 90% and 88- 40% And i found in a clean up job 21 quarters and 15 dimes. Plus 2 silver ikes from a teller.There was a box with 10 in one roll. All bens and walkers total 12- 90% in that box. Then there was 6 in a roll all walker and bens. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Thats 36.69415 oz and so far for the year 659.42335 oz

Weeeeeeee! Nice Tim you killed it. If you could pull that off every week you'd be talking 40k a year.

NOW DON'T GO SCREWING IT UP BY SLAPPING ALL THAT CLAD WITH LATEX PAINT !! LOL

Use a permanent marker or something. You don't wanna risk losing a good thing do you?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread