🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Made the trip down to Cleveland TN to hunt one of our sites. We found a lot of fired bullets and a few drops. Had a great time as always. I was totally fooled by one of my finds in the video. Man that thing looked so good in the hole. Also just found out that the cone piece with the spike on it was actually part of a coffee grinder.

Attachments

• civil war feb 2014.png
    civil war feb 2014.png
    244.3 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 2

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good hunt Team HB!! You guys had a good day. At least the Tennessee tundra melted so we can get a shovel in the ground. Good video HB and those shotgun brass bought me lunch recently-LOL.
I hope all you guys have a good DIV including Ringfinder and Gary. You hunted in Cleveland where my friend and college roomate at UT-Knoxville practices medicine. HH, Q.

OP
OP
treasurehound

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks Quindy. I have found a lot of brass from the 12th GA but this one really fooled me. It sure did look good in the dirt. We all had a good laugh over that one. I called everyone over to video me removing a button from the dirt and was shocked when we realized it wasn't. Part of having fun while hunting.

Good hunt Team HB!! You guys had a good day. At least the Tennessee tundra melted so we can get a shovel in the ground. Good video HB and those shotgun brass bought me lunch recently-LOL.
I hope all you guys have a good DIV including Ringfinder and Gary. You hunted in Cleveland where my friend and college roomate at UT-Knoxville practices medicine. HH, Q.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread