VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good hunt Team HB!! You guys had a good day. At least the Tennessee tundra melted so we can get a shovel in the ground. Good video HB and those shotgun brass bought me lunch recently-LOL.
I hope all you guys have a good DIV including Ringfinder and Gary. You hunted in Cleveland where my friend and college roomate at UT-Knoxville practices medicine. HH, Q.

OP
OP
treasurehound

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks Quindy. I have found a lot of brass from the 12th GA but this one really fooled me. It sure did look good in the dirt. We all had a good laugh over that one. I called everyone over to video me removing a button from the dirt and was shocked when we realized it wasn't. Part of having fun while hunting.

Good hunt Team HB!! You guys had a good day. At least the Tennessee tundra melted so we can get a shovel in the ground. Good video HB and those shotgun brass bought me lunch recently-LOL.
I hope all you guys have a good DIV including Ringfinder and Gary. You hunted in Cleveland where my friend and college roomate at UT-Knoxville practices medicine. HH, Q.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread