Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
laughing fish & crazy cats

looked out my window at the lake while doing the dishes & saw the fish were trying to fly. So I dug some worms & walked down to the lake. My dogs were by my side tails wagging & drool galore. & behind them was one of our cats. She loves to go for walks with me. she is the oddest cat I have ever met. but poor thing, the horses in the field by the lake don't like her & try to chase her. so I end up having to scoop her up before the make kitty butter out of her. she then rides on my shoulder & won't get down. try to imagine me dosed in a gallon of bug spray (I hate chiggers) dogs chasing frogs, 5 horses wanting grain & me trying to put a worm on my hook & cast with this stupid cat on my shoulder!! that is why the fish were laughing, & I don't blame them!! caught some blue gill, but the bass were too small & threw everything back. but the sky was a deep blue, the clouds were incredible, the wood ducks & geese on the pond were pictorial, & the peace of mind was priceless. just thought I'd share my day with you.

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Re: laughing fish & crazy cats

You painted that picture perfectly, thank you!

I'm working to get to such a place myself.

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett

My "fisher" cat is an old striped tom that weighs a short ton, He sits on the dock and fi you catch a small one or are not quick , he will snag it ,unhook it and eat it there and then, nope never been hooked yet. suprises the visitors tho. Bob

OP
OP
mamabear

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other

Lowbatts said:
You painted that picture perfectly, thank you!

I'm working to get to such a place myself.
thanx, I love it.

OP
OP
mamabear

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other

texastee2007 said:
What a beautiful picture of the start of Spring.
thank you.

OP
OP
mamabear

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other

lonesomebob said:
My "fisher" cat is an old striped tom that weighs a short ton, He sits on the dock and fi you catch a small one or are not quick , he will snag it ,unhook it and eat it there and then, nope never been hooked yet. suprises the visitors tho. Bob
gotta love those critters! ya gotta teach him how to make sushi with that fish!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions