OP
stoney56

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Re: LBH--A Great Bunch of TNetter's

nana40hubby said:
By the way folk's Stoney gave up a lot to get the video working. He worked tirelessly to get it up for everyone to see! Yea Stoney! :thumbsup: :hello2: :hello2:

Thanks but you were a great help as well. :icon_sunny: And I want to thank you and Nana for the wine. A :occasion14: to both of you will be the 1st glass. Shoot, by the time I finish toasting all the great friends on here (both old and new), I may need another bottle or 2. And since Okla. won't allow it to be shipped in legally, we'll have an excuse to come to Bama and pick it up personally. :walk: :hello2:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

nana40hubby said:
By the way folk's Stoney gave up a lot to get the video working. He worked tirelessly to get it up for everyone to see! Yea Stoney! :thumbsup: :hello2: :hello2:

YEAH!! Thanks oh so very much!! :hello2: :hello2: :wav: :hello2:

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Cynangyl said:
nana40hubby said:

YEAH!! Thanks oh so very much!! :hello2: :hello2: :wav: :hello2:

yes you did a excellent job :thumbsup: :wav: :wav: :toothy1:

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

So sorry I had to miss this one, but just couldn't get it to work out this time. I am living it vicariously now by seeing all of you in the pictures. I recognize most everyone but a few new mugs I spy. Looks like a really great time. I think it should be mandatory for everyone to wear their name in big letters like football players. I am great with faces but terrible with names. Looks like a wonderful event! M :thumbsup: nty

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV

Monty said:
I think it should be mandatory for everyone to wear their name in big letters like football players. I am great with faces but terrible with names. Looks like a wonderful event! M :thumbsup: nty

Monty I was looking for a good idea to use if and when I can host a hunt if it is ok with you I'm gonna steal that one!!!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

Yes! Steal that one then have each introduced and say hi on the video so we can put names with faces for those of us that can't be there! :thumbsup:

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Cynangyl said:
Yes! Steal that one then have each introduced and say hi on the video so we can put names with faces for those of us that can't be there! :thumbsup:

lol then what do those who are wanted or part of the FWPP club do? ;D

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Cynangyl said:
rofl make BB wear their shirt??

excellent idea :thumbsup: :thumbsup: He is already causing folks to get shot at, taking folks into highly unhealthy neighborhoods. lol

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used

FWPP club do? What's that? Sorry I'm kind of dense sometimes, just ask BB.

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

mastereagle22 said:
FWPP club do? What's that? Sorry I'm kind of dense sometimes, just ask BB.

lol then what do those who are wanted or part of the "Federal Witness Protection Program" club do when you have to stick your mug into a camera and say hey there :-*

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Maybe it's because I have only slept 20 hours since Thursday Morning until today. Time for bed!

I do like the idea that everyone that comes to the hunt gets a shirt and it has their name/handle on the back! Great IDEA!!!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jeffs workin on some more video right now that we took hope it works and ya'll like it!
Nana I think the hole in the knee is makin some people crazy :tongue3:, but tell em the truth you did it for WSD cause he posted that cute pic of his knees LOL!

I miss ya'll so much already and I add my thanks as well to everyone I am goin to make a seprate post when I can add pics cause I want to really say thanks, to sooooooooooooooooo many people!

And maybe blackmail a few no not really I hope to make you laugh!

OP
OP
stoney56

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma

Here's a short clip made up of little clips that Evy taped. It's a total of a bit over 5 min. Hope you enjoy it. I've never messed with Windows Movie Maker before. :-\

OP
OP
stoney56

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma

Another thing I don't want to forget is Steve's (juanmoretime) wife did. She's a graphic artist and she designed and drew 2 special prints just for the LBH. She did an outstanding job, 8) :hello2: one was presented to Noodle and one to River Rat. Everyone got to sign the prints before they left.

Attachments

• graphic art.jpg
    graphic art.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 382
  • graphic art.jpg
    graphic art.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 378

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

Didn't she do an awesome job too??!! I was amazed how quickly she did them and how great they looked! What a priceless remembrance of the LBH they put together! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread