LDM, OZ, & CALALUS

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cactusjumper and Oroblanco, don't take me wrong, I am trying to solve a mystery,I am not trying to argue with anyone.starman said that his people took the name calalus, and they had found the library
of atlantis,thats what they have been keeping all these years from everyone else, we have been looking too far back in history for an explanation to what he is trying to explain, unless you focus on atlantis in the superstitions and elsewhere, np:cat:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Cactusjumper and Oroblanco, don't take me wrong, I am trying to solve a mystery,I am not trying to argue with anyone.starman said that his people took the name calalus, and they had found the library
of atlantis,thats what they have been keeping all these years from everyone else, we have been looking too far back in history for an explanation to what he is trying to explain, unless you focus on atlantis in the superstitions and elsewhere, np:cat:

NP,

OK! What sources are you using to solve the mystery? Are you taking starman at his word and assuming that everything he writes is true? The lead artifacts are not reliable as to supporting the story.

I have been researching this tale for many years, both pro and con.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper, Starman is not the only person over the years that has been pushing this story, my fist encounter was about 40years ago with a group of people trying to follow a main trail from hieroglyphic
canyon to the lake on the old apache trail,there was certain papers they had with them that showed the markers to look for,the trident was one of the trail markers, the others I will talk about later in time ,
I doubt very much that what I tell you will not be in your library.encounters with other groups and individuals with the similar stories happened about four or five times, these people were convinced there
would be no digging involved once they found what they were looking for. I checked in on all these people while they were in the mnts,the most amazing thing was there paths never crossed but every one over time ended up in the same area along the old apache trail at the lake. im cooking a roast so I will add more later. np:cat:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper, theres a set of maps that I posted and markmar has been working on them for some time, if he is reading this I wish he would post the maps on here, these maps are leading to
something very important but take a good look at them and compare them to the Tucson artifacts ,tell me what catches your attention. np:cat:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper, just so you know I think the lead artifacts, the stone tablets, and other maps are all involved in this mystery. np:cat:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NP

I post the maps

img131.jpg img099.jpg img100.jpg

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

I take it then that you are not going to answer my question; let me re-phrase it:

What do you say is the significance of the trident symbols on the lead artifacts of Calalus?

Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see; then Dinosaur mountain and the image carved onto the Calalus artifact are really showing us this?

View attachment 1038998

Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:  

Oroblanco

I am happy because you have found the answer . Keep joking .
The picture on the artifact is an image of the Dinosaur Mountain in combination with what they knew about reptiles in that era .
The orientation of the reptile on the Artifact tells the region where they lived . To see all the shape of the Dinosaur Mountain with the tail to the right , means how they were some miles west from this mountain .

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oroblanco. I believe at this point it makes no difference what the trident symbol represents , no one even knew about them until I mentioned them, it seems that this is all fun and games for you and several others , the more information that one puts out the more several of you find a way to argue with them , I just put out a set of maps that have never been solved or even close to being solved
, and until I put them on treasure net several months ago they remained in a private collection and were never made public, they have a definite connection to the symbols on the lead artifacts and the stone tablets and all you are interested in is the trident symbols that I asked about almost a year ago. I start showing real sources of information which was asked for and you people don't even have the
courtesy to answer me. I don't even know why you are interested, your never going to pay real attention to what I post any way. there are real treasure hunters on and off of here that need information
concerning this subject and it seems as if a few of you would just rather play games because a lot of information isn't in your libraries. np:cat:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
after being on tn for over a year , the only persons that's are really interested in real treasure hunting that I know of are markmar, sgtfda, and a few others.
the rest of you should be glad that someone like me is willing to share what information I have on subjects, but game time for several is getting real old. np:cat:
ps. special thanks to markmar because he works hard with the info he's given.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Oroblanco. I believe at this point it makes no difference what the trident symbol represents , no one even knew about them until I mentioned them, it seems that this is all fun and games for you and several others , the more information that one puts out the more several of you find a way to argue with them , I just put out a set of maps that have never been solved or even close to being solved
, and until I put them on treasure net several months ago they remained in a private collection and were never made public, they have a definite connection to the symbols on the lead artifacts and the stone tablets and all you are interested in is the trident symbols that I asked about almost a year ago. I start showing real sources of information which was asked for and you people don't even have the
courtesy to answer me. I don't even know why you are interested, your never going to pay real attention to what I post any way. there are real treasure hunters on and off of here that need information
concerning this subject and it seems as if a few of you would just rather play games because a lot of information isn't in your libraries. np:cat:

NP,

After the "Mission" picture and story, I believe most of us are reluctant to pay much attention to your "private" information. We are probably all going to miss out on some wonderful treasures with that attitude. What did you find using them?

Many of the TN members have shared their treasure hunting stories here, and that would include searches for old and lost mines.

Good luck with your maps,

Joe Ribaudo

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper, let me remind you that you have not and cannot disprove the mission story because its already been written about by other people and shown to be there by the dios rock its a shame you cant change that history,because its already written . and if you were to walk around the area by burns ranch you would see other evidence of the mission.
and don't ask for any more sources from me, every time I provide them you cant answer, besides why are you even on here, I remember you saying that you have never physically hunted for the lost Dutchman mine but you claimed to have a good library, well im sorry that all the information regarding treasures is not in your library, maybe instead of trying to be a treasure hunter that is never
going to go in the mnts and physically hunt for anything you should just stick to being a librarian. np:cat:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
cactusjumper, let me remind you that you have not and cannot disprove the mission story because its already been written about by other people and shown to be there by the dios rock its a shame you cant change that history,because its already written . and if you were to walk around the area by burns ranch you would see other evidence of the mission.
and don't ask for any more sources from me, every time I provide them you cant answer, besides why are you even on here, I remember you saying that you have never physically hunted for the lost Dutchman mine but you claimed to have a good library, well im sorry that all the information regarding treasures is not in your library, maybe instead of trying to be a treasure hunter that is never
going to go in the mnts and physically hunt for anything you should just stick to being a librarian. np:cat:

NP,

Actually what I have said many times, is that I have never looked for the LDM.......on my own. On the other hand, I have made many trips with Dutch Hunters over the last 56 years who were looking for it. In that time, I picked up a good deal of information and theories.

I have, pretty much, always used my real name on these sites, and in doing that, have created the opportunity for the old timers who have known me for 50+ years to corroborate my stories. Two who have done that, deceased now, were Ernie Provence and Tracy Hawkins. You may have heard of those two old timers in your time in the Superstitions.

Ernie Provence 1966

Ernie around a year before his death:

Ernie with Al Morrow (In Al's camp) around the mid-sixties:

I have no intention of rehashing your "Mission" picture and story. I consider it all a complete waste of time.

I'm sure you were a major part of the history and legends of the Superstition Mountains. Since you have been around so long, I can't imagine any viable reasons for keeping your name out of the mix but have no doubt you have them.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Not Peralta wrote
Oroblanco. I believe at this point it makes no difference what the trident symbol represents , no one even knew about them until I mentioned them, it seems that this is all fun and games for you and several others , the more information that one puts out the more several of you find a way to argue with them , I just put out a set of maps that have never been solved or even close to being solved.

I have a real reason for engaging you on this topic which I will explain in a moment. I did not address your maps, which as far as I have seen, have no provenance. They could have been made a few days ago.

Not Peralta also wrote
concerning this subject and it seems as if a few of you would just rather play games because a lot of information isn't in your libraries.

Those trident symbols may be a red flag that the lead artifacts are fakes; it is highly unlikely that eighth century Christians would put them on any "holy" artifact(s). I do read what you and Starman1 post, some of the arguments (in the legal sense of the term) however border on sophistry. An example from Starman1 is that stuff about the O being Omega, which does not make sense. Your dismissive attitude toward published history is another point; while I am in agreement that some history is erroneous (the Isolation theory for one example) and other portions missing (much of pre-Columbian American history) a great deal of what is written is pretty accurate and well supported by evidence. Do you doubt that there was a Roman empire, that Columbus sailed in 1492, and so on.

What I do not like is seeing people post a lot of tantalizing "stuff" on these treasure forums, apparently wanting other people to go hike into the Superstitions to see/find the various wonderful treasures alluded to. In some cases it is probably legitimate, and in others it is a case of a desire to send people on a wild goose chase. Why should I go hike in to these mountains, if you are not willing to go there yourself? I would think that if there were a real treasure, and you were at all physically able, you would at least be willing to go WITH your online pen-pal type of 'partner'. Over 100 people have died in the Superstition mountains including several in recent years, and too many of them had been fed some BS from unknown people online, including one example at this very forum. The person(s) feeding the BS that in effect led to these un-necessary deaths in the Superstitions, never were willing to say their real name, nor any kind of info about just who or whom they really are. This is one of the reasons why you see some of us making it a point to mention OUR real names every once in a while. It is not to brag nor intimidate (?) but to prove that we are real persons and accountable for our words. Too many phonies are active on these forums and they never will state their real names.

I have a very deep interest in pre-Columbian explorers coming to America, and in ancient history in general. Hence this story of Calalus is right up my personal alley. Unfortunately Calalus has some hallmarks of fakery. I leave the door open that it is possible, and keep asking for proof/evidence that would support Calalus being a reality, but when the supporters don't have answers and present things like that silliness about O being the Atlantian Omega, it is far from convincing.

I would not even bother you with a reply, but we have many readers of these discussions whom never post at all, and they may well believe the tale of Calalus enough to go risk their lives in the Superstitions and end up missing, injured or dead. It is one thing to risk your life for a lost treasure, and quite another for a phony story.

There are real ancient mysteries in the Superstition mountains and the southwest in general, for which historians do not know the answers like who built Circlestone? What happened to the Hohokam? Did explorers from the Old World reach Arizona, hundreds or thousands of years ago?

Trying to attack Joe personally (or anyone else) for disagreeing with you is not going to change minds and convince people that you and Starman1 have it right. Cactusjumper Joe has left his boot prints high in the Superstition mountains - and has posted numerous photos proving that he was there. You on the other hand, have not posted any photos of yourself in the mountains, nor even mentioned what your real name is.

Good luck and good hunting to all reading our discussion, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco ~ Roy A. Decker

PS Real de Tayopa - are you linking that giant aquatic snake, with the legend reported by Polybius from the Punic wars?

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper, I never even knew there was such a thing as a forum on the net for treasure hunters,my friends talked me into getting on here, they were afraid that when I died all the knowledge and information that I have gathered in my life time would just go to waste. I agreed on one condition , its just like when I was in Vietnam, I never wanted to know anyones name . I expect no more or less here, im just here to share,thats all. np:cat:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
cactusjumper, I never even knew there was such a thing as a forum on the net for treasure hunters,my friends talked me into getting on here, they were afraid that when I died all the knowledge and information that I have gathered in my life time would just go to waste. I agreed on one condition , its just like when I was in Vietnam, I never wanted to know anyones name . I expect no more or less here, im just here to share,thats all. np:cat:

Highly commendable to share and thus preserve your lifetime of experience and knowledge; however do you think that a gathering of treasure hunters as this forum is, is in any way like the Vietnam war? Shysters like to keep their names secret, so when someone doesn't want to reveal their name, it raises red flags for some of us. Are you ashamed to say your name?

A story from a nameless, anonymous person on a forum simply does not carry the same weight as a story from a person whom does not fear mentioning his/her name. I don't care if you won't let anyone know your name, but that anonymity carries doubt and skepticism with it.

Oroblanco

:coffee2:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oroblanco, I have said several times that you have starmans time line wrong he is not talking about the real calalus , that's why he said they took the name, I agree and disagree with people on here all the time doe's not mean im there partner. the maps are real, the real thing here is the story, not calalus, the story, starman told everyone that they piggybacked the name so they are not the original
calalus/ the story is whats important. I have a lot of items and information that I don't have enough time to get out. a lot of it is already packed and labled to certain people and places. every day I wake up is a good day but I know theres not many left, I get too weak and tired too fast, I post every chance I get. np:cat:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never did want to be famous, I never wanted to have people think that I was in any way better than they where, every one here is on an equal playing field
there for it does not matter what my name is, or yours or any one elses, have a good day . np:cat: ,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread