LDM, OZ, & CALALUS

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Oroblanco, I have said several times that you have starmans time line wrong he is not talking about the real calalus , that's why he said they took the name, I agree and disagree with people on here all the time doe's not mean im there partner. the maps are real, the real thing here is the story, not calalus, the story, starman told everyone that they piggybacked the name so they are not the original
calalus/ the story is whats important. I have a lot of items and information that I don't have enough time to get out. a lot of it is already packed and labled to certain people and places. every day I wake up is a good day but I know theres not many left, I get too weak and tired too fast, I post every chance I get. np:cat:

I have the time line wrong? If we are not talking about Calalus of the artifacts, then what exactly are you referring to?

Sorry to hear about your health - hope that will improve for you, life is too short as it is.

Oroblanco

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oroblanco, In starmans post he is saying that in a certain time period their group in their wanderings discovered this place that was hidden in the mnts,when uncovering everything they figured
they had discovered a tunnel system which housed the library of atlantis, while staying there they discovered a map room which showed them other locations of importance to the people of atlantis,
what ever they found there made them take the name calalus, they piggybacked the name, they sent other people to the locations shown on the map they found, the lead artifacts were found in the library
and later on they decide to seal the library back up to protect their find and to come back at a later time and recover everything inside it was decided by the group to take and add to the home maps or lead artifacts and take them with them so they would have a map back to the library. there for you have the original lead artifacts that at some point the calalus group added things to them, that's why the
time line is confusing for us mortals. np:cat:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am the horse, I have never seen any maybe someone else can help you, np:cat:

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oroblanco, In starmans post he is saying that in a certain time period their group in their wanderings discovered this place that was hidden in the mnts,when uncovering everything they figured
they had discovered a tunnel system which housed the library of atlantis, while staying there they discovered a map room which showed them other locations of importance to the people of atlantis,
what ever they found there made them take the name calalus, they piggybacked the name, they sent other people to the locations shown on the map they found, the lead artifacts were found in the library
and later on they decide to seal the library back up to protect their find and to come back at a later time and recover everything inside it was decided by the group to take and add to the home maps or lead artifacts and take them with them so they would have a map back to the library. there for you have the original lead artifacts that at some point the calalus group added things to them, that's why the
time line is confusing for us mortals. np:cat:

Let me see if I have this correct.

The Tuscon artifacts were originally found in a tunnel system in the Superstitions. This tunnel system supposedly held a library of Atlantis, and this "other group" took the Tuscon artifacts with them and later dumped them at the location they were found. So to me it reads that the Tuscon artifacts were made by Atlantians and thus predate any known form of Christianity. Why borrow or piggyback a name? Makes no sense.

I guess this is why written history with documented facts is so important, while an oral history is much more fluid and can be changed more readily to accommodate the situation. Now it seems we have two cultures in the Southwest that left no evidence that they were ever here.

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somero, I said in the mnts, the lead artifacts were found in the tunnel system, then added on to later, no one knows what was originally written on them or added to them. np:cat: ps. if you want to know about cultures I recommend asking oroblanco.

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somero, I said in the mnts, the lead artifacts were found in the tunnel system, then added on to later, no one knows what was originally written on them or added to them. np:cat: ps. if you want to know about cultures I recommend asking oroblanco.

So I am correct in figuring the Tuscon artifacts were supposedly made by Atlantians.

Let me see if I have this correct.
So to me it reads that the Tuscon artifacts were made by Atlantians and thus predate any known form of Christianity.

Just trying to get some of this oral history nailed down solid so it does not stray.

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I am correct in figuring the Tuscon artifacts were supposedly made by Atlantians.

Just trying to get some of this oral history nailed down solid so it does not stray.

Somero, it would help you to read starmans last post here ,he explains it all, thank you. np:cat:

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been reading and following along, it's those subtle changes in the story that I'm trying to nail down. The ones that raise questions like, why is there no other physical evidence such as ruins or metal artifacts, why no evidence of domesticated animals, why did the Atlantians create Christian symbols like a lead cross predating Christianity?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IF someday the History accept the Artifacts as genuine , a new question will come : Why the name of the Toltec's leader was Sylvanus ?
They couldn't to pronunce correctly his name , or , is another unknown History ?

And now a Greek dude would say
" If my grandmother had " balls " , we would called her grandfather "

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been reading and following along, it's those subtle changes in the story that I'm trying to nail down. The ones that raise questions like, why is there no other physical evidence such as ruins or metal artifacts, why no evidence of domesticated animals, why did the Atlantians create Christian symbols like a lead cross predating Christianity?
somero, that's what we are all trying to figure out, good luck researching, if you find out something let me know. np:cat:

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IF
And now a Greek dude would say
" If my grandmother had " balls " , we would called her grandfather "

Actually I think "if grandmother had balls, grandfather would be very unhappy"

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eric

" If my grandmother had " balls " , we would called her grandfather " is a metaphor of IMPOSSIBLE .

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eric

" If my grandmother had " balls " , we would called her grandfather " is a metaphor of IMPOSSIBLE .

:BangHead: Some folks have no sense of humor. Scary........very scary. Not impossible if granny had a sharp knife or grandpa remarried and found out after the fact new granny had balls.........................................

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oroblanco, and every one else , I have so many notes on trying to understand this subject let me clarify this right now.the lead artifacts were found near Tucson,they were created and added to by a second person this person could have been in the temple or library,
Im sorry because I get them mixed up with the tablets of the ancients ,that were found in the library complex along with their artifacts .the people of calalus before hiding the library also left artifacts and different items there of their people, sorry for that just too many notes , np:cat:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oroblanco, and every one else , I have so many notes on trying to understand this subject let me clarify this right now.the lead artifacts were found near Tucson,they were created and added to by a second person this person could have been in the temple or library,
Im sorry because I get them mixed up with the tablets of the ancients ,that were found in the library complex along with their artifacts .the people of calalus before hiding the library also left artifacts and different items there of their people, sorry for that just too many notes , np:cat:

repeat, the lead artifacts were not found in the library, it was the tablets of the ancients that were found in the library. thank you np:cat:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
repeat, the lead artifacts were not found in the library, it was the tablets of the ancients that were found in the library. thank you np:cat:

NP,

The way you keep coming up with "new" facts, one would think you are being coached by Ben Davis or one of his alter egos.

At this rate, that book will never be done.:dontknow:

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper, its called having lots of different colored notes around my computer and two cats that have nothing to do except bug me . np:cat:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
anyone, please ignore post 204. thank you. the explanation is in post 217. np:cat:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
cactusjumper, its called having lots of different colored notes around my computer and two cats that have nothing to do except bug me . np:cat:

NP,

Anyone who has ever stopped for a snack on the bridge into TJ would tell you that cats make excellent tasting tacos.:cat:

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread