LDM, OZ, & CALALUS

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marius,
Iā€™m sure that NP had a lot of good information about the Supes and Spirit Mountain area. It seems he had a number of years of experience in both areas. He also stated that he had located several Trident symbols in the range. Very interesting. That symbol is also found on the Tucson Artifacts. Did he ever provide any history of the maps that he had and that you put up? Is there anything else that you can share about those maps or the other stone tablets? Publicly or privately would be much appreciated.

At another bus station I put this up, but I will also share it here. The petroglypths I mentioned have symbols that are trying to lead someone to Transeo Ecclesia. It may be difficult but not impossible to locate. That entrance was covered up a few years ago. That action was taken by a person, or persons in a panic of a perceived threat. This overreaction was completely unfounded.

oldpueblo

Hi Oldpueblo

The Trident is an ancient symbol which prompts to Poseidon aka Neptun god of the seas. Was the symbol adopted by the Atlanteans since they worshiped Poseidon, but also was used in ancient times by seafarers as a tribute and respect for the same god, to help them in their seas trips.
I believe the trident symbol in the Superstitions, was used by a group of Mediteranean seafarers as a marker along a specific trail in the range or as a marker for specific places.

Now, about the history behind the stone maps that was in possession of NP and Bob Ward, I know nothing. I believe Bob Ward found them somewhere, but NP didn't say something about nor me asked for info. NP wrote only where those stone maps are buried and how he and Bob Ward proceeded in hiding them in an abandoned covered up mine.

P.S.

Almost forgot to write about your statement on Transeo Ecclesia. You mean there is a pass-through to the church that was covered up?
IMO, there isn't any pass-through to that church written on the stone Latin heart. The church ruin is well hidden but someone should only walk in the open to reach it. Many walked close by without being able to see it. Like Waltz said: " You have to be in front of it to be able to see it ".

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

oldpueblo

Jun 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marius,
I already knew the significance and history of the trident symbol, but thank you for your response.

Everyone has their own thoughts, beliefs, biases, etc. about every subject on this forum. These are usually based on research and experience. I respect everyoneā€™s opinion even if I donā€™t agree with it. What I can say with absolute certainty and conviction is this. The entrance I discussed previously is the entrance to Transeo Ecclesia. There is an ancient symbol carved above that entrance. There are no ruins around it. That entrance leads underground. Google Earth is a useful tool, but you will not locate this entrance using it.
oldpueblo

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marius,
I already knew the significance and history of the trident symbol, but thank you for your response.

Everyone has their own thoughts, beliefs, biases, etc. about every subject on this forum. These are usually based on research and experience. I respect everyoneā€™s opinion even if I donā€™t agree with it. What I can say with absolute certainty and conviction is this. The entrance I discussed previously is the entrance to Transeo Ecclesia. There is an ancient symbol carved above that entrance. There are no ruins around it. That entrance leads underground. Google Earth is a useful tool, but you will not locate this entrance using it.
oldpueblo

Then good luck in your underground researches. I respect everyone's opinion like I want to do everybody else about mine. In my comment in the previous post about Transeo Ecclesia I wrote " IMO " which means " In my opinion ". You understood wrong my imput and was not to says you were wrong.

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

oldpueblo

Jun 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marius,
Iā€™m sorry if anything in my previous post offended you. That was never my intention. Iā€™m not trying to cause you or anyone else any grief. I hope we can continue our dialog along with anyone else that is interested in this subject.

oldpueblo

OP
OP
O

oldpueblo

Jun 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some Hiker,

Thanks for posting the video. Over the years, articles, books and theories on these forums have been written discussing the validity or fraudulence of the Tucson Artifacts. You can find supporting evidence either way. I donā€™t think that anything I can say here will change anyoneā€™s mind from what they currently believe. Iā€™m only trying to point out information that I have found useful that others may have missed. Different maps from different times leading to the same area. Iā€™m not going to post any of my pictures for numerous reasons.

oldpueblo

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some Hiker,

Thanks for posting the video. Over the years, articles, books and theories on these forums have been written discussing the validity or fraudulence of the Tucson Artifacts. You can find supporting evidence either way. I donā€™t think that anything I can say here will change anyoneā€™s mind from what they currently believe. Iā€™m only trying to point out information that I have found useful that others may have missed. Different maps from different times leading to the same area. Iā€™m not going to post any of my pictures for numerous reasons.

oldpueblo

I don't even take pictures of any of my little play areas anymore oldpueblo...These modern cameras stamp gps coridinates on pictues nowadays...lol...

Oh well...I still take snapshots in my mind of some of the areas...But I have not taken any pictures since the early 90's...Go figure...

Ed T :0)

OP
OP
O

oldpueblo

Jun 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is one reason why Iā€™m not posting any photos. Another reason is that it is still somewhat of a sensitive area. If I can find the time within the next week Iā€™ll put up a quick sketch of the entrance. The few that have been there would know exactly what and where Iā€™m talking about.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is one reason why Iā€™m not posting any photos. Another reason is that it is still somewhat of a sensitive area. If I can find the time within the next week Iā€™ll put up a quick sketch of the entrance. The few that have been there would know exactly what and where Iā€™m talking about.

It is probably best that you don't post any pictures...It is best to keep secrets close to the chest...I would never post any pictures of any of my little play areas...Some of the locals would certainly do the math and converge on said locations...

Heck...Some of my areas have probably been frequented by quite a few people over the years but they have not put the dots together...I had a pretty hard time doing the math myself...lol

Oh well...I wish you much luck with your area oldpueblo...

Ed T

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe the most people didn't understand the symbolism of a specific Tucsan artifact. There is an artifact like a cross which has a snake wrapped on it and also has at the upper section a specific shape like a crescend and something which for the many is unexplicable. Let's give an explanation to that specific shape. This is the artifact

1640291312939.jpeg

Like you can see , below the wrapped snake is carved a pot of some kind which contains something hot that is emanating fumes or steam . What is emanating is going up to the up side down glass which has carved on it three peaks or mountains and the number 50 in Latin. All this could be a meaning for a distance to a specific spot. Now to see only the upper section for a better understanding

1640292366611.jpeg

Like you can see at the base of this specific shape, in the circle, is a stand like a glass which holds seven lit candles, which also close the passage between the cross and the crescend shape. In the crescend are two angels holding swords who are fighting two snakes that are coming from above. In the oval compartment is another angel holding a sword who is fighting a snake coming from below.
Now at the top of that specific shape, on one side are carved the numbers from 1 to 5 in Latin, and on the other side are carved the numbers 6 to 10 in Latin. Also at the base between the numbers, are two tablets which join forming an up side down " V " shape.
And now decrypting the enigma, what are all these ? The numbers from 1 to 10 are the Ten Commandments written on the two tablets separately, five on each one. What holds the ten Commandments tablets, of course the Arc of Covenant. The Arc of Covenant has tied on its history the number 7, as seven priests who blown seven trumpets in the seventh day. Also the Arc fights the Evil which in this section are the three snakes.
But what this specific section would shows if turned up side down ?

1640293853318.jpeg

Something similar to this

1640293914322.jpeg

The Holy Grail

I wish Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.

Last edited:

i am the horse

Apr 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe the most people didn't understand the symbolism of a specific Tucsan artifact. there is an artifact like a cross which has a snake wrapped on it and also has at the upper section a specific shape like a crescend and something which for the many is unexplicable. Let's give an explanation to that specific shape. This is the artifact

View attachment 1998247

Like you can see , below the wrapped snake is carved a pot of some kind which contains something hot that is emanating fumes or steam . What is emanating is going up to the up side down glass which has carven on it three peaks or mountains and the number 50 in Latin. All this could be a meaning for a distance to a specific spot. Now to see only the upper section for a better understanding

View attachment 1998255

Like you can see at the base of this specific shape, in the circle, is a stand like a glass which holds seven lit candles, which also close the passage between the cross and the crescend shape. In the crescend are two angels holding swords who are fighting two snakes that are coming from above. In the oval compartment is another angel holding a sword who is fighting a snake coming from below.
Now at the top of that specific shape, on one side are carved the numbers from 1 to 5 in Latin, and on the other side are carved the numbers 6 to 10 in Latin. Also at the base between the numbers, are two tablets which join forming an up side down " V " shape.
And now decrypting the enigma, what are all these ? The numbers from 1 to 10 are the Ten Commandments written on the two tablets separately, five on each one. What holds the ten Commandments tablets, of course the Arc of Covenant. The Arc of Covenant has tied on its history the number 7, as seven priests who blown seven trumpets in the seventh day. Also the Arc fights the Evil which in this section are the three snakes.

View attachment 1998256

View attachment 1998257

The Holy Grail

I wish Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.th
I believe the most people didn't understand the symbolism of a specific Tucsan artifact. there is an artifact like a cross which has a snake wrapped on it and also has at the upper section a specific shape like a crescend and something which for the many is unexplicable. Let's give an explanation to that specific shape. This is the artifact

View attachment 1998247

Like you can see , below the wrapped snake is carved a pot of some kind which contains something hot that is emanating fumes or steam . What is emanating is going up to the up side down glass which has carven on it three peaks or mountains and the number 50 in Latin. All this could be a meaning for a distance to a specific spot. Now to see only the upper section for a better understanding

View attachment 1998255

View attachment 1998256

View attachment 1998257

The Holy Grail

I wish Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.
Best info i have seen on tnet yet.. makes it all worthwhile looking in every now and then. thanks markmar..

flyangelz

Jan 16, 2023
The library of Oz part 2

T. Latin=Templum (temple)
0. The symbol from the language of Atlantis
B. Latin: bibliotheca (library)

Additionally the scribe shows a understanding of Hebrew by presenting the letters as he did thus distinguishing T.O.B. from a hebrew word for good. See artifact 20.
Artifact 13 is a fan-shaped Labarum. Chief elements of this artifact are battle axes, a map of the known world of the people, and on both sides of the artifact is a carving of a temple. Directly under each temple are the letters TOL. Those letters stand for the following:

T Latin=Templum(temple)
O The symbol from the language of Atlantis
L Latin: Liber the word for book.

The scribe who used B reflects how an apprentice would reference the library. The use of L reflects a more educated individual who saw the essence of the library as books and in the case of the tablets left by the ancients what better word than books. These temples are three illustrations of the Library of Oz on the Tucson Artifacts. But this is only a way point in the mystery it is not the end. The three temples on the artifacts that housed the holy were located in three different locations. The temple shown on artifact 6 was located in the Superstition Mountains. The temple on artifact 13A is in Rhoda, the temple on artifact 13B was located near the Colorado River. What is in the temple in Rhoda(underground) and what was in the temple near the Colorado River that relates to O is not important for now.

I would now like to turn briefly to the general issue of the nature of authentic history. Authentic history is difficult to define but when you see it you know it is there. An attempt at authentic history in regards to the Tucson Artifacts requires examining the artifacts as a discoverer would attempt to understand a new world. Indeed the world revealed by the artifacts is a new world. Yet at the same time it is a gate to a very ancient world. Look at the artifacts in a sense of wonder and they may reveal their secrets. Several small examples. On artifact 13 is an image of two battle axes. Why is this important? Because the use of battle axes is a very specific indicator of the modern settlers of Calalus. Then explore Tevis`s work, ā€œArizona in the 50`sā€, where Tevis presents a native american oral history about a great army that used ā€œbroad-bladed hatchets with deadly effectā€. Page 132. In fact the story that is presented in Tevis`s work is similar to much of the history of Calalus that is engraved on the Tucson Artifacts. See pages 132-137. Captain Tevis died in Tucson at the age of 70 in 1905. Next delve into the history of Battle Axe Road and the surrounding area. I would imagine there is a site near by where a horrible battle occurred with one side using battle axes with terrible efficiency.

Other examples of the opportunity for authentic historical effort would be to study why tridents appear on artifacts 7A, 18A, 18B. Explain the significance of Artifact 2 being made from Caliche, and why is the temple base on 6B, ā€œvery similar to the temple base found at Mitla, Yucatanā€? Laura Ostrander page 109, ā€œThe Tucson Artifactsā€ Thomas Bent. And last but not least a fundamental area of research would be to explain the significance of the letters VOC that exists beneath the world map on artifact 6A.

There is much wisdom in Captain Tevis`s work, and his firsthand accounts point to how little we understand the history of America.

O

Starman
Greetings Starman , are you still here ? , I would love to ask you some questions regarding those gates.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings Starman , are you still here ? , I would love to ask you some questions regarding those gates.
Starman hasn't logged in since 6/21/21

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
There's a starman waiting in the sky
He'd like to come and meet us
But he thinks he'd blow our minds
There's a starman waiting in the sky
He's told us not to blow it
'Cause he knows it's all worthwhile
He told me
Let the children lose it
Let the children use it
Let all the children boogie
ConceptualizedNetherlandr,
I am confused by your poem.

You are aware that ā€œstarmanā€ is a member of Treasurenet, or was recently. I have to ask, is this just simply your way of calling him :icon_scratch:

flyangelz

Jan 16, 2023
ConceptualizedNetherlandr,
I am confused by your poem.

You are aware that ā€œstarmanā€ is a member of Treasurenet, or was recently. I have to ask, is this just simply your way of calling him :icon_scratch:
Maybe he can answer about Klondike too, a poem will work ,please elevate past any sarcasm . I did like the poem re Starman, the words have some strange synonyms. šŸ˜‡

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe he can answer about Klondike too, a poem will work ,please elevate past any sarcasm . I did like the poem re Starman, the words have some strange synonyms. šŸ˜‡
flyangelz,
Iā€™m sorry, but Iā€™m confused by your post also.
Itā€™s hard enough to follow some of these threads, without interjecting totally unrelated things, sparked off of a user name or who knows what. šŸ˜Ÿ
I hope you guys are having fun ā€¦. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤“

Idahodutch

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
CN,
Like I said to flyanglez, clogging up threads with random unrelated stuff, is not enjoyable for me, but have your fun. Itā€™s not my thread.

Oh, thatā€™s right, this thread is not yours or flyanglezā€™ either. You guys have attitudes of gremlins, trolls, disrupters of threads.

How wonderful šŸ¤“
I have no interest participating in this whatever.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
CN,
Like I said to flyanglez, clogging up threads with random unrelated stuff, is not enjoyable for me, but have your fun. Itā€™s not my thread.

Oh, thatā€™s right, this thread is not yours or flyanglezā€™ either. You guys have attitudes of gremlins, trolls, disrupters of threads.

How wonderful šŸ¤“
I have no interest participating in this whatever.
My appolgies for your having to look. This thread had died over a year ago. What did it hurt? Your pompus post spouting your attitude about others is what is clogging things up. Don't let the door hit ya bud, happy trails, best wishes.... and you sir have a nice day :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread