Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:all

Did another 8 hours of detecting today :( brining my total for the last week to 42 hours of back breaking work :'( and not a lot to show for it :'( best find, Medieval (fragment) purse bar with inscription ::)

No hammered, no Roman, not much else really :dontknow:

I am hoping that 4 of my best fields still to come, will produce once they have undergone the plough :help:

But I do have a few whatsits to post over the next week or so, from previous outings(see picture)

SS

Attachments

• pb 003.JPG
    pb 003.JPG
    165.3 KB · Views: 646
  • pb 004.JPG
    pb 004.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 650
  • pb 006.JPG
    pb 006.JPG
    186 KB · Views: 635
  • pb 009.JPG
    pb 009.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 634
  • pb 010.JPG
    pb 010.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 634
  • fla 004.JPG
    fla 004.JPG
    179.2 KB · Views: 624
  • fla 007.JPG
    fla 007.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 626
Upvote 0
ivan salis said:
old musket balls ---low alpha lead * is worth a good bit --- now I see a bunch a other interesting tidbits --what you think of as "rubbish" are thought of as highly collectible colonial items here often. :wink: :icon_thumright: love to find "trash" like that here in the usa.
Ivan...I will be going through the finds over the next week and hope to post some in the whatsit thread, hopefully you can ID some of them, that might from the same colonial era, I want to know more about that period :)

SS

Pouring the rain here S.S. That is, like everyone said an astounding bunch of finds. A lot of signals in there. I saw you were buying and e-trac??? I would think a tesoro would go after all your items very well :icon_scratch:. Nice haul.
TnMtns

TnMountains said:
Pouring the rain here S.S. That is, like everyone said an astounding bunch of finds. A lot of signals in there. I saw you were buying and e-trac??? I would think a tesoro would go after all your items very well :icon_scratch:. Nice haul.
TnMtns
Yes have had a Tesoro, but I plan on doing some pasture fields, which would require greater depth, hence the E Traq :thumbsup:

SS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back