Other
OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
i BELIEVE YOU SGT , AND A GOOD REVOLVER IS WORTH ANY 2 SEMIS ANY DAY, UNLESS YOU ARE OF THE SPRAY AND PRAY TYPE

tHIS IS A MISFIRE FROM WWII THAT ALMOST GOT ME KILLED, View attachment 1402648

My brush gun. 410. 45lc ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1484543154.665863.jpg

Roadhse2

Mar 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old....

I want to thank you for the last condescending sentence of your last post in reply to me...

That got me to thinking about the hypocrisy being shown in this whole bit about the photo's...

First you tried to lay them off as phony because they were in color...they 'had' to be in black and white or they had been tampered with...finally you backed off of that flight of fancy when it didn't work...then it was because color film costs to much, once again, no one buying that line

Next it is they have been photo shopped, once again, no proof of this...or even a reason as to why anyone would...

Now I see over on the other forum that they are being accepted as real, with threatened legal action if they are widely shown, because they are under copyright to the Tumlinson's...with no proof what so ever that they or any member of their family took them or have any rights to them at all...except once again, you guy's say so....It 'had' to be because no one else on earth was allowed to take pictures except Robert T. of anything...pretty flimsy all the way around...not the first time the 'legal action' threat has been used either, might want to get a new angle, that ones getting old.

So I hope you don't mind to much if I choose not to believe these tales you spin to discredit anything and anybody that has an opposing opinion to yours and Ryan's...

As has been said...If someone tries to fool you once, what is to keep them from trying to fool you over and over..

That's where i'm at with your whole story line...

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Cease and desist !
Litigation! Litigation!
Wahh and ect.!
Minions reporting, or ryan browsing here, you're on the wrong site. He/you left.
Put your boss's bosses overseas contacts up ( might be improper for others to post them?) and maybe they' ll gain some tattlers of their own.

Old, you did not like or appreciate the pics apparently. Thanks for discounting them publicly without solicitation ,rather than take it up in private.
Tasteful.
You like your confidentiality agreement and threat of litigation?

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Cease and desist !
Litigation! Litigation!
Wahh and ect.!
Minions reporting, or ryan browsing here, you're on the wrong site. He/you left.
Put your boss's bosses overseas contacts up ( might be improper for others to post them?) and maybe they' ll gain some tattlers of their own.

Old, you did not like or appreciate the pics apparently. Thanks for discounting them publicly without solicitation ,rather than take it up in private.
Tasteful.

you guys are quite entertaining..please continue

Old

Feb 25, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See there Road, I knew we could find common ground.

Hypocrisy is rampant. In that I fully agree.

L

OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
It was nasty on the mountain yesterday. Three hikers got lost. They were found the next day. They only had thin shorts on. Bad planning. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1484625193.014652.jpg

OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Cease and desist !
Litigation! Litigation!
Wahh and ect.!

Tasteful.

It just dawned on me apparently Jr is assuming the Peg Leg Map is the ground map. It's not. I previously agreed I would not share those items. Just as he would not use my maps or information. It's my opinion the Peg Leg map is the daddy to all that followed. I suspect the ground map on the hide was made as a prop for a posed photo. But that's just my suspicions. I'm not commenting further on that. Let Jr run with his thing and let's see the end product. The only thing Old does with her posts is stir a fire. I know she thinks this helps Jr but in the long run its does not.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
It just dawned on me apparently Jr is assuming the Peg Leg Map is the ground map. It's not. I previously agreed I would not share those items. Just as he would not use my maps or information. It's my opinion the Peg Leg map is the daddy to all that followed. I suspect the ground map on the hide was made as a prop for a posed photo. But that's just my suspicions. I'm not commenting further on that. Let Jr run with his thing and let's see the end product. The only thing Old does with her posts is stir a fire. I know she thinks this helps Jr but in the long run its does not.

Pegleg has always been the prime Person of Interest for me in this saga. All who followed seem to have been manipulators of public opinion.

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once a week or so I come back here just to catch up on the latest which usually doesn't amount to anything worthwhile - you'd think I'd learn.

I go away each time thinking the same things...

1) I wish Garry C. and Larry H. had been in the right place at the right time and had been given the opportunity by the Tumlinson family to research, document and report on all of the family stories and items and share those things with the Superstition Mt. Historical Society and Museum. I have the utmost trust and confidence in both those men to have handled this in a truly professional and "historical" way rather than the way it's been handled from day one.

2) The only reason (imho) that any of this has become public and continues to be "hyped" is for profit - whether that means current $, fame or future $. One doesn't constantly imply "there's so much more we want to share, but... we just can't do it right now - stay tuned..." unless the story is being hyped for $ or fame. If the Tumlinson family and their "partners" felt they really had something worthy of being found in the mountains, they would have remained quiet about it and through their research would have followed whatever proper channels they needed in order to find/obtain what they are/were seeking.

3) Robert Simpson Jacob made a significant amount of money "swindling" people out of their hard earned $. People who met him have said that he was incredibly charismatic and charming which is how he was able to get people to buy into what he was selling. Some very intelligent people were misled by him. Take that for what it's worth.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

Peg Leg has help my interest ,not because of a certain map ,as some know.
When the latest interest of a certain party resulted in recording vids ,I began backtracking the production company. Another subject but still related.
Threats of litigation do not encourage anyone sharing anything.
That ,right or wrong is annoying.
Especially when the gray areas of waivers ect. are studied as to how much weight they actually hold.
Guess it' s a touchy subject ,having turned my back recently on an outfit demanding a weak ( in court) document after a couple years of simply not signing it. I won't tolerate such ,simply on principle.
When legal juggling overlooks( deliberately ) those claimed to be benefitted , the jig is up.

Time and money matter in proceedings. Who has how much dedicated can be telling ,but how far they will support an outlier does too.

Apologies for getting annoyed when others get threatened. In this case it detracts from the subject and further sharing though. Besides the sharers credibility taking a cheap shot.
The right/wrong person threatened and doing their homework has a choice on what effect to cause .
Threaten enough and someone might take you( not you personally) up on it.
Matter of time/ money.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread