Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
power bill in mexico..about 10 bucks
water bill in mexico...3 bucks
eat shrimp and fish out of the ocean and grow your own garden for veggies..why they leave paradise and come up here i don't know:dontknow:

Could be due to the fact that a hard working Mexican, being paid a good wage, will earn around $55 a week in Mexico...I knew a woman who was earning 150 pesos a day last year...That turns out to be around $7.50 per day...Life in Mexico is pretty hard...No wonder they want to come to this country and earn $12.00 per hour here in CA...Though the cost of living is much higher here of course...I have met some humble Mexicans over the years...Most of them own their own homes, that are paid for...So they don't have to worry about a monthly mortgage or rent payment...And as you know...The utilities are not that high...Or so I have been told...Though they too have to live with the price increases every year so that the rich can get richer...And the lowly Mexican can continue to dream about coming to the U.S....One day maybe things will change...

When I am in Mexico I wonder why I want to return to this rat race...There is nothing like eating a bowl of Peruano beans with fresh asadera cheese with hot homemade corn tortillas...Sure I am spoiled with my disability pay...Heck...I would be a high earner in Mexico with said pay...I could lease me a humble house in Mazatlan with $300 per month...Oh well...One day I will lease me a house on the seashore and live a simple life...But until that day comes...I can always dream...And scrimp and live a meager life here in CA...

Ed T:)

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hillbilly Prince,

Who is your avatar? Is it you? It looks a LOT like Chas Smash from the old Ska Band "Madness":

View attachment 1756021

Mike

I kind of resemble my avatar but there is a video of mercenaries on YT from the Stanleyville events. I can't post it here cause there are a few bodies. Got a screenshot of one of the guys. If you want to look for it just search
The guns for hire-Mercenaries in the Congo. The music is good.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could be due to the fact that a hard working Mexican, being paid a good wage, will earn around $55 a week in Mexico...I knew a woman who was earning 150 pesos a day last year...That turns out to be around $7.50 per day...Life in Mexico is pretty hard...No wonder they want to come to this country and earn $12.00 per hour here in CA...Though the cost of living is much higher here of course...I have met some humble Mexicans over the years...Most of them own their own homes, that are paid for...So they don't have to worry about a monthly mortgage or rent payment...And as you know...The utilities are not that high...Or so I have been told...Though they too have to live with the price increases every year so that the rich can get richer...And the lowly Mexican can continue to dream about coming to the U.S....One day maybe things will change...

When I am in Mexico I wonder why I want to return to this rat race...There is nothing like eating a bowl of Peruano beans with fresh asadera cheese with hot homemade corn tortillas...Sure I am spoiled with my disability pay...Heck...I would be a high earner in Mexico with said pay...I could lease me a humble house in Mazatlan with $300 per month...Oh well...One day I will lease me a house on the seashore and live a simple life...But until that day comes...I can always dream...And scrimp and live a meager life here in CA...

You don't need money if you can afford to live in Cali ;)

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hillbilly Prince wrote

I realize this was directed to BB, not trying to speak for him as I see he already answered. The name is supposedly the name of the main village found and conquered by Coronado, a Pueblo name not Zuni. According to another source that I do not have handy it was originally the word to mean "bull" as in a buffalo bull. The Spanish V and B sound very similar and we find spellings varying quite a lot including Cevola Civola Cibola etc and on the maps sometimes the U is where the V was intended, just as Latin sometimes has a V where a U should be.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:
very true Oro , well done ,the Zuni word I just read the other day is Cevola , when the Spaniard Coronado ask the tribe the name of city that was their answer .. his reply in the letter he wrote was word Cibola yet the Spanish map has the Word spelled Ciuola . my point was if Cibola and Cevola are the Spanish spelling . then why spell it Ciuola on the map is this the Jesuit or Portuguese spelling ..? but when the code on the stones and ,Peralta /Ruth are confronted we see a good reason why they are spelled differently ..and I do agree with what you said Oro with no standard we see confusion but when we see it the word Ciuola on the map IMHO it was spelled that way and the map maker knew it at the time ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's what all the homeless are saying ...lol so when the rich are forced out of Cali and Hawaii what's left , we in Ny all read have our rich and we cant stand them ...the rich act poor and the poor try to act rich .. some just say you got a light ..? LOL

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hillbilly Prince wrote

I realize this was directed to BB, not trying to speak for him as I see he already answered. The name is supposedly the name of the main village found and conquered by Coronado, a Pueblo name not Zuni. According to another source that I do not have handy it was originally the word to mean "bull" as in a buffalo bull. The Spanish V and B sound very similar and we find spellings varying quite a lot including Cevola Civola Cibola etc and on the maps sometimes the U is where the V was intended, just as Latin sometimes has a V where a U should be.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Well, I'll ask you something. Saw an opinion that there were not seven cities- seven was a number used for gold by the Spanish. Need to find the exact words.again.
But everyone has opinions I suppose.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry that's a bad arson joke . I have been watching the wild fire to much ...sad event ....my heart goes out to the wilderness area ...I can awaken the thunder gods but they don't always see it the same way we do ...let me fire up the old drums and chant a few that way ,....

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's what all the homeless are saying ...lol so when the rich are forced out of Cali and Hawaii what's left , we in Ny all read have our rich and we cant stand them ...the rich act poor and the poor try to act rich .. some just say you got a light ..? LOL

Poor people acting rich is how they got poor a lot of times.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my father was a radioman on a B-29 in Korea he taught ham radio to the blind ,he taught it to the Navaho .....I grew up listening to the key at 139 words a minutes .. I have never seen anyone better ..

Meant to ask you. Awhile back I was thinking short wave radio would be a good thing to have. Got only as far as looking into the ones out there.
How the rainmaking go?
And who taught you the things you need as far as being a? If you had a teacher.

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It is a struggle living here in CA...I have been told that I can supposedly bounce back and forth between Mexico and the U.S....I was informed I can live in Mexico for 6 months and I can live in the U.S. for 6 months out of the year...I have found a humble little one bedroom house I can lease in Mexico for $150 per month...Who knows???Maybe one day I'll say the heck with it all and lease the little house in Mexico...We'll just have to wait and see...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Meant to ask you. Awhile back I was thinking short wave radio would be a good thing to have. Got only as far as looking into the ones out there.
How the rainmaking go?
And who taught you the things you need as far as being a? If you had a teacher.
my father was best friends with one of the Mohawk Chef and my fathers brother was married to one of the chef's daughters ,her son was one of my friends growing up is now a chef ...when I was 5 the chef of the tribe told my dad I would be a great shaman some day .. and every time my dad went to talk there they sent me to the shaman to keep me learning ...I was not like other kids ....your born a shaman you ether are or your not ...

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is a struggle living here in CA...I have been told that I can supposedly bounce back and forth between Mexico and the U.S....I was informed I can live in Mexico for 6 months and I can live in the U.S. for 6 months out of the year...I have found a humble little one bedroom house I can lease in Mexico for $150 per month...Who knows???Maybe one day I'll say the heck with it all and lease the little house in Mexico...We'll just have to wait and see...

Mexico for six months, then live for free in SF ;)
But you could luve in an RV in the US. If I understand right you currently have to spend six months in US?Why live in Cali. Got family or a home there?

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mexico for six months, then live for free in SF ;)
But you could luve in an RV in the US. If I understand right you currently have to spend six months in US?Why live in Cali. Got family or a home there?

I was thinking about buying me a reasonably priced rv...That way I can drive around the U.S. for 6 months out of the year to see new sights and such and when I am not traveling in it I can park it in a storage yard...lol...The sad part of leasing the $150 per month house is that said house is not in Mazatlan...It is located in Culiacan...I hear that said city can be pretty dangerous though...It is only a 2 hour drive to Mazatlan though...Who knows???Only time will tell...

I am still kicking some ideas around...

Ed T

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good luck your going to need it ....!

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good luck your going to need it ....!

Bowman, are you fixing to open this door you were talking about? Maybe I need to back and read that part again.
And if the door is opened what will follow?
And what is this expedition 7?

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bowman, are you fixing to open this door you were talking about? Maybe I need to back and read that part again.
And if the door is opened what will follow?
And what is this expedition 7?
you can read this https://www.bing.com/images/search?...&selectedindex=88&ajaxhist=0&vt=0&eim=0,1,2,6

look at the bottom where the cactus is laying down with two swords in the cactus that's the cactus king I was talking about , he shows up in this codex ,he is real, not a joke not some crazy man making up stuff . there he is and is fact .. few people want to think they could be wrong but so many are right and never prove it ...I saw a 15ft drawing cut into a cliff with that cactus king standing in front of me ..in2006, I said I found the seven caves and I know the place has been destroyed but there will be some kind of evidence still there and I will find it and every time I go there I look at the cactus king and I know what's real even if others never see it the way do or believe me ....I got some reading to do .. latter

Attachments

• 9780826342836.jpg
    9780826342836.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 159
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes ,it is a real place .the caves ,the city in ruins ,and the cactus king all in one location . in the same order it is on this codex.....!

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes ,it is a real place .the caves ,the city in ruins ,and the cactus king all in one location . in the same order it is on this codex.....!

You get a photo of the cliff? That would be something. I assume on the cliff he was not wounded. In that picture, that is post conquest I think?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread