Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was a kid in Colorado, my friend Danny next door had a grandmother who probably had seen Coronado :) Anyway, she would make tortillas and Danny would get us a couple to eat in the backyard. Those were good.
Luckily, there is a Mexican restaurant in town staffed by Mexicans. Love eating there.
Didn't you say you had a promising site in the Superstitions?

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was a kid in Colorado, my friend Danny next door had a grandmother who probably had seen Coronado :) Anyway, she would make tortillas and Danny would get us a couple to eat in the backyard. Those were good.
Luckily, there is a Mexican restaurant in town staffed by Mexicans. Love eating there.
Didn't you say you had a promising site in the Superstitions?

I don't even know where the Superstitions are...lol...One day I will retire in Mazatlan...Oh...And it is where it is HBP...

Mexican food is right up there with Chinese food... :)

Ed T

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't even know where the Superstitions are...lol...One day I will retire in Mazatlan...Oh...And it is where it is HBP...

Mexican food is right up there with Chinese food... :)

Ed T

Thought you had something which required an investment.
Asian,Mexican,seafood is all good. You got to watch the cartels down there.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought you had something which required an investment.
Asian,Mexican,seafood is all good. You got to watch the cartels down there.

I do have a little something HBP...I had tossed out a large number, 20 million, for the heck of it...I doubt there will ever be any takers...But that is probably the point of the large investment number...Anyhow...There have been no takers up to this point and I doubt there will ever be any investors...IF I ever do try to develop said area it will be on my terms...Only time will tell...

I am still working on a trip to Reno...Maybe I'll make some plans for such a trip on my 100th birthday...hehehe

There is an old saying about all food...It all makes a log...lol

Ed T

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do have a little something HBP...I had tossed out a large number, 20 million, for the heck of it...I doubt there will ever be any takers...But that is probably the point of the large investment number...Anyhow...There have been no takers up to this point and I doubt there will ever be any investors...IF I ever do try to develop said area it will be on my terms...Only time will tell...

I am still working on a trip to Reno...Maybe I'll make some plans for such a trip on my 100th birthday...hehehe

There is an old saying about all food...It all makes a log...lol

Ed T

Please feel free to clarify as much as you are able.
Meanwhile, our spitual guide has left us adrift to talk about food.
I got to wondering if I could find something to link the Aztecs to the ancient pueblo tribes. Similarities in language, art.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you could only solve that one clue you could find it ....... what is that clue .. something about the old military trail ...?,,.....lol

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok. if you don't know what it means what is the correct wording from the source ....?

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
notice he said the "old" military trail ...? any one ..? anyone at all knows where the Old trail was . I do and I not even from AZ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
un-real one of the most important clues in the whole legend of the LDM and their you are "what" ?! .do you know what a Azimuth is ...?..go find you one of these standard Brunton Geo compass .

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
forts not farts ..don't bring them up ..unless you can smell a clue .lol

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
enough playing round ... what its mean ..?

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
enough playing round ... what its mean ..?

You forget I am playing catch up here lol. I need some context to "old military trail".
I would think that referred to a trail used by the army. But you will have to straighten me out. Educate me :)

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You forget I am playing catch up here lol. I need some context to "old military trail".
I would think that referred to a trail used by the army. But you will have to straighten me out. Educate me :)
don't go to any more of those stripper clubs its effecting your line of thinking ....

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you want to know .here walk with me .. we are the supers high up on top of a mountain ,and it looks like we have gone as far as we can with ropes ., yet we walk around a peak and there is short old wooden ladder you look and wonder what's that doing here .it only 10 rungs but when you get to the top there a few feet away is another old wooden ladder this one is only 6 rungs .where's it go so you keep climbing ,and then you see small cliff to climb out on to . but when do you realize that there a big hole with a old wooden ladder going down into the darkness below ..I say to you lets go and you slowly say Ok .. then then fear starts over you as you feel the age of the old wooden rungs and the sway of the history of the Ladder and you think who was crazy enough to make this .. then you see something and you stop and hold tight to ladder breathing faster and faster like your heart is about to explode ,yell to you are you all right . you can't talk and you try to say something and nothing comes out .. then a shake your food as some kind of spirit flys around you like your food . you panic and start to climb out control and you don't stop till hit solid ground again .. and say are you all right and say what hell was that .. and I look down and smile and say you want a go again ...? ...say when ...that ladder is 7o feet high ...and it is real and so are the spirits and you were in the seven caves ...come on you can do it . the spirits wont kill you ....smiling ...maybe ....lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread