Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some years ago I compiled a list of "Iron Door" lost mine and hidden treasure tales. I had 10 or 12, but the list fried when that computer went room temperature. Anyway, the gist is that the "iron door" clue is a code term used in cover stories that allegedly describe KGC sites. If Belle Starr is connected, the chances ought to improve, since she is allegedly associated with members of the group. "Starr" is also a red-flag name.

When he mentioned Iron Door, I thought of the one somewhere in South America(?) or wherever...I know I am wrong on this, but vaguely aware of these tales.
Be interesting to see how many are out there.
Okay, just checked the Iron Door forum where you discussed issues with these tales :)
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/i...a-mountains/454241-mine-iron-door-legend.html

I personally think one has to be very careful with stories coming out of treasure magazines in regard to veracity.
No real need for an iron door if you have rock, dirt and timber at hand.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
then why would ask if there was a covered wagon and it falls off a cliff why di the cloth not rot away from the top of the wagon is there some reason it would still be on the wagon . not in great shape but for the most pat still there ...? its in in closed area . where the wind cant get to it . but its bleach white and for the most part still on the wagon ...

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
... I personally think one has to be very careful with stories coming out of treasure magazines in regard to veracity.
No real need for an iron door if you have rock, dirt and timber at hand.

There are no actual iron doors, IMO.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok, here is a video from La venta

....see that Jasper stone tool it looks just like my jasper Olmec tool ... ...!

Attachments

• Olmec stone  (1) (2).jpg
    Olmec stone (1) (2).jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Olmec stone  (1) (3).jpg
    Olmec stone (1) (3).jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Olmec stone  (1).jpg
    Olmec stone (1).jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 20191002_205641.jpg
    20191002_205641.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 20191002_200618.jpg
    20191002_200618.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 45
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
guess how old the seven caves are ... ?

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
guess how old the seven caves are ... ?

Is that a trick question??? I guess that would all depend upon IF the Anunnaki had the ancient Aztecs do the mining of the seven caves or IF it was King Solomon who had them mine said caves...lol... JK...As IF...

Ed T:)

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they say the first sign of the Olmec was 2500 BCE...but we know that the first sign of Quetzalcoatl shows up at the seven caves ...and the Olmec said he shows up as far back if not older then 1500 BCE do you see a problem with that theory ... they cant be right ...how can they say there were 4 god and those same 4 are on the seven caves codex of Chichimec ...see I think they got it backwards . they are saying Olmec were the first culture in north America . I say they are full of BS .. the first culture in North America came from the seven caves ,see the problem now ... where they found the 10 heads of Olmec would have been under water in the great flood but the seven caves wrote about how the Aztec lived in the caves and came out after the great flood .. so the Olmec is no way the oldest culture then seven caves proves it when we see Olmec stone work in the seven caves area ...so logically the seven caves have to be older then 2500 BCE .. fact ...,and the LDM is in the seven caves area ....these are levels of history & legend build up on top of each other ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if your going to believe the Clovis points and the whole topic of hunters and gathers then you have to believe the seven caves were their when that was happing ...look at the quality of the stone I show vs the stones in their La Venta museum, the best quality was lost over time they down hill from the seven caves ... and that is a out right fact !

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
under stand it yet . here maybe this will help, if you look at first you see the cube block . but look closer . you see a jaguar ,and large head and a face of Quetzalcoatl near the top . they were making the stone work here not in Mexico ...Mexico was coping their stone work from the seven caves ...shaman ...

Attachments

• IMG (2).jpg
    IMG (2).jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
On the age of the seven caves of the Chicomoztoc legend, wouldn't the age really be from hundreds of thousands of years to perhaps millions of years? Most caves and caverns are very old when compared to human endeavors. Or are you saying that the seven caves of this legend are not caves but are man-made tunnels/chambers? Thanks in advance.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
On the age of the seven caves of the Chicomoztoc legend, wouldn't the age really be from hundreds of thousands of years to perhaps millions of years? Most caves and caverns are very old when compared to human endeavors. Or are you saying that the seven caves of this legend are not caves but are man-made tunnels/chambers? Thanks in advance.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

The idea of an underground history is not unprecedented. Derinkuru in Turkey (18 stories deep underground, once home to 20,000 people) is often cited as a stronghold used to protect the population from other marauding humans during the Bronze Age. https://www.historicmysteries.com/derinkuyu-underground-city-cappadocia/ It was carved from volcanic ash. Contrarian thought postulates that, instead, Derinkuru's original inhabitants created the haven to protect themselves from solar flares and/or a solar micronova alleged to have devastated the earth's surface 12,000 years ago.

Closer to home, the Hopi claim to have ridden out similar catastrophic events at the end of their "Fourth Age" underground with the Ant People. When the coast was clear, they say they came to the surface from a place within the Grand Canyon to begin the current "Fifth Age".

If Chicomoztoc is a similar cultural memory, it seems more likely the time frame would be measured in perhaps the thousands rather than millions of years.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am puzzled by a couple of things I have found while prospecting in Mexico...I have found one site that I believe may be Mesopotamian...IF this site truly was worked by them how old might the site be???And IF such is the case...Old Christopher Columbus was definitely not the first one to discover North America...lol

There are some things we just may not know the answers to...

Ed T

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The idea of an underground history is not unprecedented. Derinkuru in Turkey (18 stories deep underground, once home to 20,000 people) is often cited as a stronghold used to protect the population from other marauding humans during the Bronze Age. https://www.historicmysteries.com/derinkuyu-underground-city-cappadocia/ It was carved from volcanic ash. Contrarian thought postulates that, instead, Derinkuru's original inhabitants created the haven to protect themselves from solar flares and/or a solar micronova alleged to have devastated the earth's surface 12,000 years ago.

Closer to home, the Hopi claim to have ridden out similar catastrophic events at the end of their "Fourth Age" underground with the Ant People. When the coast was clear, they say they came to the surface from a place within the Grand Canyon to begin the current "Fifth Age".

If Chicomoztoc is a similar cultural memory, it seems more likely the time frame would be measured in perhaps the thousands rather than millions of years.

Here is something you may like:

https://uncoveredhistory.com/mesoamerica/chicomoztoc/

"The Mexica (Aztec) believed themselves to be the last to leave and their calendar began on the date they left, the 24th May, 1024AD."

A lot of good information which can be used for further research. The comments were also interesting.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the 12,000 years BCE is very close by standard based on the . IMHO the dates were 12,800 BCE to about 10,500 years BCE . : The timeline lists events in the external environment that have influenced events in human ... The time around 11,700 years ago (9700 BC) is widely considered to be the end ... Paleolithic, Stone age, Wisconsin Ice Age), and the beginning of the modern world as we know it. ... 10,800 BC, Younger Dryas cold period begins. so if we judge the seven caves by this standard and what they say about the Olmec in Mexico is true as we can see their under standing of these dates then the seven caves have to have been around before that 10,800 years Younger Dryas cold period ,...see if the Chichimeca codex is the closest direct source to the truth then the Mexico culture states that Quetzalcoatl is as old as 25,000BCE , and at the seven caves the codex clearly shows the birth of Quetzalcoatl . that's can only mean one thing ." the seven caves are older then the Olmec culture " ... that's a out right fact ! see what I am saying if they say they have him dated back as far of 1500 BCE that's already before the younger Dryas cold period.. IMHO there is only one way this can true . if the seven caves also gave birth to the Clovis culture ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will take the challenge ,,that shaman stone I showed you . it has the same source as some of the Clovis jasper points and some of the Olmec Jasper stones ... the quality of this Jasper say it all .... , see I know that jasper came from the Seven caves area ,many cultures and tribes and the Clovis culture went to trade for points at the seven caves where the shaman made the points from high quality jasper found in the superstition mountains IMHO .. and I believe I can prove it ..

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
see if the jasper in the Clovis points and the Mexico Olmec jasper match this stone tool from the Seven caves then they both logically came from the seven caves ... !the rule of logic . if you find two source and they have the same source . they most likely came from a signal source !

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and don't look now but the Clovis dated to 13,500 just what I have been saying from the start .

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the other thing you may find interesting is the fact that jasper tool has super fine wire gold in it ... that tells me it came from the catacombs under the seven caves ...the points were worth more then the gold to the hunters ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread