Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am puzzled by a couple of things I have found while prospecting in Mexico...I have found one site that I believe may be Mesopotamian...IF this site truly was worked by them how old might the site be???And IF such is the case...Old Christopher Columbus was definitely not the first one to discover North America...lol

There are some things we just may not know the answers to...

Ed T

Mexico probably has a lot of such sites, I would think. What did you find there?
Strictly speaking, when Columbis arrived he did find people here. Therefore he didn't discover America.
I understand you can accomplish a lot with slave labor, but looking at some of these pyramids and other monuments, I am baffled. Off topic I know.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the other thing you may find interesting is the fact that jasper tool has super fine wire gold in it ... that tells me it came from the catacombs under the seven caves ...the points were worth more then the gold to the hunters ...

If you find the seven caves there should be things which you can link to the Aztecs.
However, if you dispute current accepted theories, you will likely be dismissed, it appears.
Not to say their thinking is correct.
What would your jasper tool have been used for?

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mexico probably has a lot of such sites, I would think. What did you find there?
Strictly speaking, when Columbis arrived he did find people here. Therefore he didn't discover America.
I understand you can accomplish a lot with slave labor, but looking at some of these pyramids and other monuments, I am baffled. Off topic I know.

I found a little something that I believe relates to the PSM's...And I believe that it may relate to this site in one way or another... https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attract...bradas_Petroglyphs-Sinaloa_Pacific_Coast.html

I have a strange feeling that the Spanish may have stumbled on or were led to said site and they tried to destroy it...I believe that they did not want to believe that some other race may have discovered the New World before them...But who can say???

Ed T

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a little something that I believe relates to the PSM's...And I believe that it may relate to this site in one way or another... https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attract...bradas_Petroglyphs-Sinaloa_Pacific_Coast.html

I have a strange feeling that the Spanish may have stumbled on or were led to said site and they tried to destroy it...I believe that they did not want to believe that some other race may have discovered the New World before them...But who can say???

Ed T

Have you pics you can share?
I think the Spanish were concerned with gold more than anything. I read they destroyed many things because they considered them pagan, which made me think they destroyed part of the codices.
Do you think you found a map of some sort? Btw, can you read Spanish?

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you do know there are only 27 known codec out of thousands that were destroyed ,I am not sure where I read that but it was many years ago ....

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hp you want to know something funny I don't think the Spanish destroyed the Seven Caves . I think they had a trap set to close off the caves if anyone ever attacked the site . why do I say that . the Ladders up above ..that's a escape back door out of the caves ...if the two ladders are removed you can not see or get to the entrance, those two small ladders were put out after the Spanish left . I told you I was being watched .. I did not say by who ....?

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
think about it ... the Spanish were there in 1500-1600 its 2020 they were in the seven caves from 25,000 BCE ..I think they are still in the catacombs...I never said I could not find a way in .. I just am smarted then just going in with out knocking first and having the brains to not make mistakes .....if they are still in there they will not be trusting anyone ...you only fear what can kill you ....

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
put it this way . any Spaniard that went to far into those caves never came out ...! your talking some of the finest arrow points & spear heads and stone knifes and weapons ever made ...those catacombs could run for hundreds of miles and a few dozen miles deep ...

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you pics you can share?
I think the Spanish were concerned with gold more than anything. I read they destroyed many things because they considered them pagan, which made me think they destroyed part of the codices.
Do you think you found a map of some sort? Btw, can you read Spanish?

I'm sorry to say I don't take many pictures HBP...These modern cameras have gps in them and such...lol...Oh well...

The Spanish destroyed a lot of things that did not meet with their beliefs...Heck...They may have even destroyed the cure for cancer...But we may never know...

I do not have any maps of any sort, other than those posted online...And as for speaking or reading Spanish...I do read and speak a little...hehehe...I do not believe that I am as welll versed as Tayopa Joe though...

Ed T

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they make lots of maps to get people lost but few to find them ....lol think about it they will sell you anything as long as you don't really need it ...if you did the price would be 3 or 4 times higher then fair ... there are a few tribes in the world that have never related to modern culture .. the reason I said that was one time I went there the two smaller ladders were not the I am sure of it .. the next time it was ...I think they fear the out side world .....and for good reason ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
remember if I am correct and they still live . they are hunters that have been around for 10's of thousands of years they are fast and deadly ...makes you wonder what those arrows looked like that killed Weisner.....were they really Apache ...?

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
remember if I am correct and they still live . they are hunters that have been around for 10's of thousands of years they are fast and deadly ...makes you wonder what those arrows looked like that killed Weisner.....were they really Apache ...?

Someone in another thread on here, I believe, pointed out jade was valued more than gold by the Aztec.
Interesting.
I'm not up to seed on Clovis points. There are some interesting stories of deep and vast caves in other cultures.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone in another thread on here, I believe, pointed out jade was valued more than gold by the Aztec.
Interesting.
I'm not up to seed on Clovis points. There are some interesting stories of deep and vast caves in other cultures.

Long ago I had even read someplace that iron was a very valuable metal to the Spanish...lol...I wonder IF that is true...One of my assays on a certain area had a value of over 600 pounds of iron to the ton...

Ed T

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that is true John . that's why you see a lot of iron mines in north east .. making cannons and you cant make good steal with out iron and carbon ..cast iron cook ware and farming tools

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting.
true I was looking for a few things at these sites, jade ,turquoise ,onyx, clear quartz crystals and Jasper . a lot of these were used to make points and some were found in the Utah site .. .. as you know I found rare vane of almost pure clear quartz and I latter found some Clovis points made of the same type .. in fact I found 4 types that could be made at these sites ...HP if you look at the Utah site they show some of the turquoise and jade found at that site and they are cut into small squares ,found in graves cut down into the bed rock in holes then filled back in .. a lot different type of grave then most surface tribes ...

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that is true John . that's why you see a lot of iron mines in north east .. making cannons and you cant make good steal with out iron and carbon ..cast iron cook ware and farming tools

Wouldn't it be something if the PSM's lead to an area known as "Santa Fe" or Holy Iron???An area which consists of several metals...Though I will not mention which metals...lol...After all Fe is what modern man knows as iron...Who can say???Could Platinum have been what some might have called Holy Iron???

Ed T

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I read some where that some Platinum had been found in the supers ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know if the iron ore out there is the same as it is here but after a good rain the streams turn red rust color .,..

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gentlemen. he 's been in the sun to long lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread