OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel little today it just came for one day then went away and come back again .. 102 temp pounding head and just feel like crap .. you know drill the fun one ...lol I refuse to get a flu shot .. if your body can not fight off then you get to suffer till it dose .. its good for you even if it makes you feel like crap for a few days ..

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went on a long ride a 110 miles and I felt it some but I was alright ,till I came back in a warm house then my temp climb like rocket ...slowed down about 6:00 this morning ...I will be fine ..

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had put some pictures on a back up computer from expedition 5 .. I found them just kicking around . and I love when clear cut evidence is found to vindicate my hard work and research ... I know your not ready for this . but the drawing on a rock face shows a Spaniard with a long hair in a peg tail setting on a horse attacking the shaman of the seven caves . it is dated over the shamans head 1535-1537,... the Spaniard has a high neck collar with some kind of gold center piece in the center of the neck opening . the picture shows the horse rains going from the horses moth to the hands of the Spaniard ... there are dozens of smaller drawings around it .. it is out right amazing .... ! " I have in fact found the seven caves ...! " some destroyed a lot of the easy lower drawings but these were higher up and hard to get to .. I never got a chance to look at this pictures till today .. I am blown away .. how sweet it is ....! you want to see history as it happened ...we have to stop anyone from damaging this rare art work ...

Attachments

• expedition 5 025.JPG
    expedition 5 025.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 244
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this new evidence has gone wild ... a lot of you know and have seen the Aztec two headed serpent . I have link this to the seven caves threw the Chichimeca codex .. look close at the codex . the seven caves has a funny design that look to go all the way around the in side and out side of the caves . that is Montezuma's neck art the Aztec two headed serpent necklace showing he is protecting the seven caves ...now we are getting some where ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you don't under stand how I link the seven caves to Montezuma's Two headed serpent .. see the first of the chichimeca codex shows the birth of Montezuma in the seven caves and when the Spaniards try to destroy the seven caves one of the codex shows that as well , but none of the codex shows the death of all the seven caves tribes . that's because they could not kill them off so they sealed the caves thinking that was the end of the seven caves ...wrong answer ...lol but don't over look the top of that last codex . it also shows Montezuma's body and his war club still at the seven caves ...above the drawing in codex ...that shows Montezuma's remains at the seven caves ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
see if you look at codex you see one chef with a foot on a stock and then he has a mop like thing in his other hand , this means making track to misled and covering their own tracks .. still don't believe me where is that chef going . toward a sun and a fox on a hill .. the red hills of Utah ...lol you see that stick like thing with the suns on it . that a set of orders for the chef tells him where to go and what to do ... its a map as well but coded .. just I have seen the code before many years ago ...if you can not picture your self being immortal you never will be ...fact !

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well I came up with some very interesting details ,one there are a few dozen different age groups and kids as well as teenagers making the letters and words on the wall as well as drawings ... I came up with IMHO the best reasoning behind odd as well as the abstract art of multi age groups .. it near the mouth of the seven caves and the Jesuits are trying to teach the kids and teenagers how to read and write English, see as you start near the bottom of rock face you see mostly poor writing skills with a lower school grade then the ones above them then as you go up the wall you see the skill level rises as will as the drawing skills ...that's why a lot of the letters don't make clear words and some are just random letters . because that's all they know at the time ..the tribe could watch them in that area as they played this is the same as I see it over near the church area ...and that's where they were most likely teaching them and they would bring what they learn back to the caves where they lived ...one thing is very clear ..this is a lot of kids and teenagers I would say maybe a total of around 50-75 kids ....I can guess very close to the total number of people at the site being somewhere around 300-500 people in this tribe at the time the Jesuits were there ...I think this population were living mostly above ground in the city .. because the church is made of stone and mortar like the cliff dwellings, this is good logic because they don't write anything about gold or mines ..even when Waltz mine is so close ... but this tells me I am on the right track . why ...because I found gold ore in the same area ...but it was not their focus . they wanted jasper and jade and quartz crystal and other gem stones and weapons grade stone ...they would have been making more Aztec type weapons around that time line ...this would not have changed till about 1585-1635 ...after the transition as Topira . maybe as late as the 1646 date of Topira ...and this makes for good logic because that's why the Tayopa treasure trove listed jewels , the Jesuit were collecting jewel and stashing them away until the massacres started to disrupt things ..IMHO the Spaniards must of found out the Jesuits were skimming ,and massacred them and the tribes repaid them by massacring them ...till the only ones left were the tribes in the deep catacombs ...

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw some interesting theories in another thread about where the Aztec came from, but it is too late to go get it.
But your idea is there are people still living in the seven caves where ever they are right Bowman?

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw some interesting theories in another thread about where the Aztec came from, but it is too late to go get it.
But your idea is there are people still living in the seven caves where ever they are right Bowman?
I think logically there would have to be . if they were there in 25,000 BCE the modern culture of ours is only around 5,000 years old ..if they lived in the darkness of caves they would not come out in day light and would have learn many ways to live in the environment they were in ...if you came from a peaceful culture and came out and saw human of our culture would you come out and say here we are after knowing what happened to them 500 years ago with thee Spanish ..if they forced them to work in the mines , what's the difference to them . freedom ...or slavery not hard choice if you think about it ...until we find out if they are there hiding we need to think as they would and hope if they are there that we are smarter then the cultures of our past modern world have been to them ...if a few 100,000 of them came out with Aztec weapons they could kill a city the size of Phoenix in a few hours .the art of war dose not come from the modern world wee are known for greed and stupid goals that self serve the wealthy ...

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Hillbilly Prince wrote

I think logically there would have to be . if they were there in 25,000 BCE the modern culture of ours is only around 5,000 years old ..if they lived in the darkness of caves they would not come out in day light and would have learn many ways to live in the environment they were in ...if you came from a peaceful culture and came out and saw human of our culture would you come out and say here we are after knowing what happened to them 500 years ago with thee Spanish ..if they forced them to work in the mines , what's the difference to them . freedom ...or slavery not hard choice if you think about it ...until we find out if they are there hiding we need to think as they would and hope if they are there that we are smarter then the cultures of our past modern world have been to them ...if a few 100,000 of them came out with Aztec weapons they could kill a city the size of Phoenix in a few hours .the art of war dose not come from the modern world wee are known for greed and stupid goals that self serve the wealthy ...

Wow. Do you have any evidence to support this contention that people are still living in the seven caves? Photos for instance? Thanks in advance.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought I made that very clear .. some one or something is going in and out of the seven caves and they must know when anyone is near the area ...I would be glad to talk with you off this site about it Oro but yes I have evidence that someone is still in the caves ...have you every seen the pictures of the gray tall shin beings .. that's who they are now .. some dress as Aztec . some you never see but they are there ... I saw a small Indian child by the stream down below then they just vanished some where when I went down to see what they were doing in the mountains ,, I know what I saw .. these beings in the catacombs don't look like humans ,, but they think as well as we do ...you have to watch out for the Aztec type they are warriors and very smart and fast ... that's what I was trying to tell everyone about the ladders .. one time they were there the next time they were gone .. when I was chased around the mountain the ladder was there when I first walked around then it was gone again .. they are coming out and going back in ...you want to know where the people vanish to there is your answer ...they are being taken ... see if they found Egyptian items in the grand canyon and we are finding them here at this site . the catacombs may reach that far away or even more ... people vanish out there all the time and I can see why ...yes I would love to get pictures of the 16 sites I need someone to keep the wolfs off long enough for me to get the research done ... it takes a small team to do this .. they are just to dangerous to not have a standing watch to keep the researchers safe why they collect and look for evidence ...it tried hard to do it my self but even with my pet I can only keep them at bay for so long .. to many ,to fast . to smart ...to high of risk .. got to have a full expedition and team this next time in ...

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a lot of great details and I find those of Joe and real de the best . and if you look joe stated the date of 1539 the wall I found says 1535-1537 the Spanish were destroying the city .. words did not move fast like they do today .. and this looks very true when you see these details and see how the time line with the wall of drawings , so in many ways some of the details of the Cibola city are in fact true to what is being found now ...we can see by the dates and art work on the wall that the Jesuit were there before 1535 and the Spanish arrive around 1537 ...the story most likely dose not get back to Spain till 1539...we know what is on the wall was done by kids from the city .that tells me that the Jesuits may have made that story up to protect the Cibola people from the Spanish that's my take on what I see on the wall vs what history was given out by Spain..

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I told my self if this was true and the Spaniard destroyed this city and the culture that lived there . they would have killed about 1/3 of the people and sent the other 2/3 to work in the mines ... so what happen to those 1/3 . I can tell you they were put in a mass grave and buried, I believe I know where that grave is ... there is only one place it can be ...I can tell you another reason a stream would run blood red ...and it has nothing to do with iron ore !

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I told my self if this was true and the Spaniard destroyed this city and the culture that lived there . they would have killed about 1/3 of the people and sent the other 2/3 to work in the mines ... so what happen to those 1/3 . I can tell you they were put in a mass grave and buried, I believe I know where that grave is ... there is only one place it can be ...I can tell you another reason a stream would run blood red ...and it has nothing to do with iron ore !

Just to be clear, where are these seven caves in your opinion?

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
People do live in caves. But these are not Aztecs.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...ground-dwellers-ancient-modern-granada-spain/

Extraordinary proof would be required. Does this work for you? :D
View attachment 1760606

Are you contending that these people and caves are the seven caves of Chicomoztoc? I was not stating that people have never lived in caves, perhaps you misunderstood my question to Blindbowman?

Blindbowman wrote
I thought I made that very clear .. some one or something is going in and out of the seven caves and they must know when anyone is near the area ...I would be glad to talk with you off this site about it Oro but yes I have evidence that someone is still in the caves ...have you every seen the pictures of the gray tall shin beings .. that's who they are now .. some dress as Aztec . some you never see but they are there ... I saw a small Indian child by the stream down below then they just vanished some where when I went down to see what they were doing in the mountains ,, I know what I saw .. these beings in the catacombs don't look like humans ,, but they think as well as we do ...you have to watch out for the Aztec type they are warriors and very smart and fast ... that's what I was trying to tell everyone about the ladders .. one time they were there the next time they were gone .. when I was chased around the mountain the ladder was there when I first walked around then it was gone again .. they are coming out and going back in ...you want to know where the people vanish to there is your answer ...they are being taken ... see if they found Egyptian items in the grand canyon and we are finding them here at this site . the catacombs may reach that far away or even more ... people vanish out there all the time and I can see why ...yes I would love to get pictures of the 16 sites I need someone to keep the wolfs off long enough for me to get the research done ... it takes a small team to do this .. they are just to dangerous to not have a standing watch to keep the researchers safe why they collect and look for evidence ...it tried hard to do it my self but even with my pet I can only keep them at bay for so long .. to many ,to fast . to smart ...to high of risk .. got to have a full expedition and team this next time in ...

I take it then that you do not have any photos of these surviving Aztec-ancestral stock living in the seven caves? Is your belief that there are people still living in the legendary seven caves of Chicomoztoc based on a vision of yours? Thanks in advance.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Are you contending that these people and caves are the seven caves of Chicomoztoc? I was not stating that people have never lived in caves, perhaps you misunderstood my question to Blindbowman?

Blindbowman wrote

I take it then that you do not have any photos of these surviving Aztec-ancestral stock living in the seven caves? Is your belief that there are people still living in the legendary seven caves of Chicomoztoc based on a vision of yours? Thanks in advance.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:
roy...must be the same cave with the keebler elves:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions