Let me introduce myself.

tdec1000

Jul 1, 2007
Alaska
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAX 550 w/ 4" coil and Garrett Ace 250
Hello everyone, my name is Tom. I have been on here for about a week now just kinda sitting back and listening to everyones posts and everyone has some amazing stories on here!!! :o I have been a coin collector/coin dealer for about 6 years now. I am just about an expert on die varieties in the Lincoln and Indian Cent series. I have wanted to get into this hobby for quite a while but my wife had her qualms about me getting into a new hobby. I am also in the US Air Force stationed in Missouri and I have 3 beautiful children. The oldest being 13 and the youngest is 2. I just found my first indian head cent the other day and my first wheat the day before. Surprisingly I found a SLQ my first time out but with a friends machine. I really enjoy this hobby alot!! Well nice to meet all of you! If you have any questions about coins in general I can and will help you!! Just PM me!! ;) Tom

R

RUDY2003

Welcome Tom!
This hobby is very addicting....

Keep safe and keep diggin'...

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
tdec1000,

welcome to the board.

Hope we will be seeing some of your
finds soon.

have a good un....
SHERMANVILLE

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Welcome aboard. Glad you are here.

My brother in law is in Air Force and stationed in MO too. Small world. I would think there would be a lot of great places to detect in Mo. Watch out, this hobby can get very addicting, very quickly. Look forward to pics when you get them. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. There are a lot of knowledgable and helpful folks her. Look forward to hearing about your finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions