Lets Blow-up Treasurenet!!!!

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
Havent been able to get out much in the last few weeks and do any hunting,so I am sitting here being bored.So I thought it would be cool to see all the great finds of 09 from us hunters here on Tnet.Lets see your best personal find of 09 and/or your one heartbreaker that you wish wouldnt have been a heartbreaker.And to spice things up, in three weeks we will take a vote on who had the best or i guess crappiest heartbreaker.whoever wins the vote will get something nice out of my collection.I will get the ball rolling with what I think was my best find of 09,it was difficult,i had 3 or 4 that I had to think on but this is my favorite.Lets Blow Up Tnet with some Killer Finds!!!!!!!!goodluck hunting
greg-rocksartifactcollection366.jpg

my heatbreaker
greg-rocksartifactcollection360.jpg

greg-rocksartifactcollection361.jpg

Upvote 0

lostlake88

Dec 2, 2007
The Queen City
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
OP
OP
creek astronaut

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
thirty7 said:
I wouldn't want to be a judge in this contest! I'm sort of amazed that many of these didn't find there way to the banner. I cant really make a decision on what to post, but with a couple weeks to work with I consider it a challenge for perhaps a late entry...
was wonderin where you were at dude,post a pic!dont forget the heartbreaker,thats what will be getting voted on,and you will get a vote so in a way you will be a judge.

abarnard

Apr 10, 2009
Crows find is amazing. Nice early peice there man. Wow! Now you need the heart breaker to finish it up.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got one from late January or early Feb I may post. Not sure yet. I think I have learned more than I discovered this last year. Some cool rocks this last year plus my share of brokes.
Good post Greg Rocks :headbang:
TnMountains

bravowhiskey

Bronze Member
May 29, 2009
Brazos Valley, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Hey all,

A good post Greg-rocks. Many fine items shown and some real tear jerkers also. Kinda Jekyll and Hyde. :wink:

My heart-breaker is relatively easy, though not a piece of cake. I'll go with this one...

DSC00375.jpg

And while I would like to fudge and go back to other years, I'll stick to the original request and only use what was found this year.

DSC00317.jpg

Kerrville knife found near Lost Creek. Shortly before I had joined this great sight.

Rock on!
BW

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
crap i cant remember if i found this big edwards in the end of 08-or first of 09.this is not my best one but the only pic i have on my pc at work.

Attachments

• DSC04172.JPG
    DSC04172.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 587
  • DSC04172.JPG
    DSC04172.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 592

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
RichPA said:
I have only been hunting artifacts for 1 1/2 months. I have been fortunate to make some great finds in a short amount of time. The off-center Snyders would be considered my best due to size and rarity of the find in SWPA. The one on the right side would be considered my heartbreaker. The material is translucent with a red lightning type line from the top left to bottom right side.

Like the idea Greg and can't wait to see what everyone posts.
that is nice for your area.great job keep up the good work

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
GREAT FINDS EVERYBODY MAKES ME JONES I'VE ONLY BEEN OUT ABOUT 15 TIMES THIS YEAR LOOKING.

OP
OP
creek astronaut

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
TnMountains said:
I got one from late January or early Feb I may post. Not sure yet. I think I have learned more than I discovered this last year. Some cool rocks this last year plus my share of brokes.
Good post Greg Rocks :headbang:
TnMountains
lets see somethin tn mts,man I know you are sand baggin :thumbsup:

P

pickaway

greg-rocks said:
pickaway said:
Some great artifacts in post :o Cool idea Greg :headbang:
where is yours at pick?lets see what you got?I have seen you pull some killa flint out of the dirt this year. :headbang:

my fav. piece is that tiny ridge bird point.i'll stay neutral in this contest good luck to all...

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Need to counter this - ok, here's a lonely little cave dwelling/hearth....

Attachments

• hearth.jpg
    hearth.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 481
  • hearth.jpg
    hearth.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 494

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions